Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

BadAstronaut posted:

Thanks for putting this together!

Can you please also add how it is possible to browse only PSOne classics on the PSN Store (in Europe at least, I don't see this option).

Umlaut posted these links in the last thread:

PS one
PS2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fat gay nonce
May 13, 2003
actual penis length: |-----------|

Winner, PWM POTM January

Mystery Opponent posted:

I bought a PS4 on the latest Black Friday sale and got a few games (Bloodborne, Journey and the Laura Croft co-op game, in addition to Battlefront that came with the system). Anything else I should get? I'd like some co-op games that I can play with my wife, she really liked Halo 4 when we had on the X360.

This one is probably a dumb question, but how often do AAA titles go on sale? Any chance to see a significant drop in the price of, say, Black Ops 3 or Arkham Knight?

Unless you are lucky to get a decent sale the prices on the actual ps store are pretty bad, you can get a new copy of Arkham Knight off Amazon for $25, you'll probably be able to get it even cheaper in a couple of weeks, especially if you don't mind a second hand copy. Black Ops 3 (and the rest of the Cod games) does not tend to come down in price much at all because the multiplayer community is very active and will be till whenever the next one comes out.

• Locked thread