Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Happened to click on the Deals thing and there was a Flash Sale button up that's gone now. Clicked it, nothing was listed, but there was a banner that had Sleeping Dogs/Call of Duty/Beyond Two Souls and a couple of other things. Seems like it was action themed.

EDIT: And it's back, still nothing actually listed outside of movies though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Bleh. As someone who's had a PS4 for...a month, I was really hoping for some games I didn't already play on PS3 to be in this. Mad Max would have been nice :sigh:

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

So I'm eyeing Digimon pretty hard in this sale. Is it particularly grindy?

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Sounds good, went ahead and grabbed the Vita version :)

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

How was Xillia 2

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Phantasium posted:

Good.

It's a direct sequel though so make sure you played the first game.

Yeah I did, enjoyed it a lot so I'm glad Xillia 2 is apparently good.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

How bad of a decision is getting R6: Siege on PS4? $20 makes it tempting.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Coughing Hobo posted:

Old Hunters is basically a greatest hits of Bloodborne taking place in a hosed up version of an already hosed up version of Yarnham. Its story is a little more overt than the regular game, though still plenty veiled.

Everyone else touched on its other awesome parts: best bossfights, best weapons.

also best music

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Sakurazuka posted:

I heard the MUA ports were pretty bad too, does anyone know if they got fixed or weren't that bad?

Don't take this as gospel because it's also going by hearsay, but I was under the impression a lot of the issues were things that were there to begin with.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Also this flash sale is garbo and I'd rather have a bunch of slightly older but still quality games on sale for cheap than new games that are still priced at a decent chunk of change.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

you'll probably get a really badass trailer for a SOTN pachinko game at some point, at least.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Gonna be another dude to echo an experience of really not getting into Dark Souls (despite enjoying Demons) but really enjoyed Bloodborne and all of its extra content. The faster combat and focus on aggression on the player's part really set it apart imo.

• Locked thread