Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Playstation Now has White Knight Chronicles. Service of the Year.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Is the import thread still alive? What's the slate of import friendly games look like for PS4 in 2016?

Looks like Gundam Breaker is the only thing I've been interested in aside from Puyo Tetris

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

This is a good sale for PS1 games.

Black Flag needs to drop sub $10 already.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I continually cross my fingers for PS4 to support PS1 games. It should be a no brainer.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Real hurthling! posted:

gonna reask since i had the last post on the prev. page,
symphony of the night only shows up on the ps3 page in the sale and not the vita page (breath of fire and few others are doing this as well) - can i download it straight to my vita or do I need to do the ps3 middleman thing with it?

I downloaded it straight to my Vita TV.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Jumping Flash is underrated too. Shame it isn't Jumping Flash 2.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Golden also has the better Chie VA which is all the difference in the world imo.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Squallege posted:

Who's ready for that new Digimon game? I'm ready for those digital monsters man
I am excited. I will probably make a thread so we can hugbox each other.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Real hurthling! posted:

Dark cloud 2 is out

$14.99

lol

These PS2 games need to be $10 or under.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Level 5 hates everyone.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Stereo posted:

Any recommendations for a fairly cheap j/rpg, in the vein of Final Fantasy etc? Need something to kill the hours with.
PS3/Vita/PS4?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

EricHall posted:

Is the Far Cry 4 season pass worth $15? I enjoyed the game, but it still doesn't seem like a ton of content comes with the pass.

No.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

If you want a DLC character, Margaret just destroys.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Everyone buy BOF3 PSP.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

BOF3 also has the Dragon Gene system where you can combine elements to make cooler dragons.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

In Training posted:

Please don't make me buy another classic JRPG that I'll never finish...I'm still slowly working on Trails in the sky, then I have to play SC, and then cold steel
After 20 years or whatever I just finished Suikoden this week. Feels good to finally finish these games.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

8-Bit Scholar posted:

The very first Suikoden?

Eh, 2 is better.

In Training posted:

I have a file about 15 hours in sitting on one of my vita mem cards, abandoned forever most likely. I've heard 2 is better, so maybe I should pick that up too...?
Since 2 was on sale for $5 a couple of weeks ago, I wanted to finish Suikoden 1 and transfer my completed save into 2.

It only took roughly 21-22 hours to finish Suikoden 1 with all 102 Stars of Destiny. So if you're at 15 hours, it isn't much longer.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

BOF3 PSP was already in English in other territories. They likely didn't have to do any work at all.

Does VC3 have an English version somewhere? In HK maybe?

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

We're getting a Bandai Namco sale this week.

Anime games and Dark Souls for everyone.

Dark Souls 2 (PS3)
Dark Souls 2 Remaster (PS3 / PS4)
DBZ Xenoverse (PS3 / PS4)
DBZ Battle of Z (PS3 / PSV)
J-Stars Victory (PS4 / PS3 / PSV)
Ni No Kuni (PS3)
One Piece Pirate Warriors 2 (PS3)
One Piece Unlimited World Red (PS3 / PSV)
One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 (PS4/PS3/PSV)
Project Cars (PS4)
Sword Art Online (PSV/PS4)
Tales of Graces F (PS3)
Tales of Hearts R (PSV)
Tales of Xillia (PS3)
Tales of Xillia (PS4)
Tales of Zestria (PS3/PS4)

All at some decent prices too.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Tales Talk:

I really enjoy Graces and Hearts. I do not enjoy Xillia or Zestria.

They're not necessarily bad, just different than what I enjoyed.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Real hurthling! posted:

I just put the highest number thing on and dont worry about the skill synergy. At least you dont have to assign hundreds of artes points every time you level.
I just focused on 1-2 stats per character in Hearts R until I got high level and had things maxed out and started balancing people. I don't think it was that bad

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

If you like DBZ just buy it. It's good.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Another Ubisoft sale :effort:

Please buy Watch Dogs, please!!

Is this a Wizardry Clone? https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/siralim/cid=UP1161-CUSA03062_00-PS4SIRALIM000000

Edit:
The theme to end all PS4 themes: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/world-of-tanks-girls-und-panzer-theme/cid=UP0680-CUSA02724_00-UTH0000000007069

Harlock fucked around with this message at 18:00 on Feb 9, 2016

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I love Divinity and while there are some problems with it (obtuse quests, weird difficulty) it's probably my favorite RPG on PS4. I want the sequel already. Or just an expansion module, anything really.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Hopkins FBI posted:

How bad is NFL Blitz?

It's actually pretty good. Really easy though.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The Division Season Pass was put up

quote:

Tom Clancy's The Division Season Pass grants you access to all three major expansions over the course of a year, an array of exclusive gear and day 1 customization options, as well as special perks each month just for Season Pass owners—all at one great price.
Each expansion builds on The Division, continuing your agent’s journey with new content, gear and gameplay as you fight to take back New York:
• Expansion I: Underground
• Expansion II: Survival
• Expansion III: Last Stand
With the Season Pass, your Agent will stand out from the rest. On Day 1, you’ll unlock the exclusive Sawed-off Shotgun, a unique salvaged sidearm customized for short-range destruction. You will also receive a set of exclusive outfits and weapon skins.
In addition, Season Pass owners gain the benefit of special monthly perks, including exclusive content drops and events. More details coming soon!

Will the outrage be higher or lower than Destiny's DLC plans

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Best new item of the week: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/cmll-consejo-mundial-de-lucha-libre-mexicana/cid=UT0016-NPUP10037_00-0000T60000000000

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Happy for the PS4 games but lol that might be the worst PS3 offering ever.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Sony reads this thread and the PS Blog comment section. Knack will be the free game at E3 this year when they announce Knack 2. PS+ sales skyrocket. PS4 sales quadruple.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

RadicalR posted:

Out on my birthday. Well, I guess that's something I can get to take my mind off getting closer to the graveyard...
What better way to get your mind off the graveyard than by wandering planets populated with no people

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

A truly momentous day. Black Flag finally dropped below $10.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Someone went to the trouble of porting Xcom to Vita but doesn't support Vita TV

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

The screenshots seem to suggest it includes Enemy Within because one of the soldiers is clearly in a mech suit

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Mayor McCheese posted:

Wow, what the hell. I mean poo poo, I think all the Dynasty Warrior games have coop, so that's kind of crazy.
Heroes 2 has co-op

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Zombi PS4 has already been out for like 6 months. There's videos to see how it works from the Wii U version.

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Final Fantasy 15 demo 2.0 is out: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/platinum-demo-final-fantasy-xv/cid=UP0082-CUSA04568_00-0000000000000001

Also I liked Savage Moon :shrug:

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

I didn't think Defiance sitll existed, but here's a $90 dollar DLC pack I guess?

https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/addons/defiance-apex-arkhunter-bundle/cid=UP2025-BLUS30936_00-DEFIANCEARKPACKA

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Haven't you bought GTAV at not a significant discount yet

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

Watch Dogs is fine if you paid $20 or less for it. Free is the perfect price. There are some enjoyable activities to do like convoys, and the online player vs player is pretty neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harlock
Jan 15, 2006

Tap "A" to drink!!!

King of Dinosaurs is extremely my poo poo

• Locked thread