Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

Sakurazuka posted:

There's still no subscription option in the UK and gently caress paying as much for a week of game time as you could to buy the game outright nowadays.

UK has the subscription, it's £12.99/month

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

Tesseraction posted:

Can anyone else in Europe access the Vita's Lemmings PSPlus download? I know someone said it was delayed in being made available but I think that deadline has passed?

It'll be midnight tonight when the previous sale price expires

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

Moochewmoo posted:

All of a sudden psn keeps telling me my card information is wrong. Funds are there, information has been checked roughly 12 times, and Sony error code is of less then zero help. It's unhelpful.

Any ideas? I've had this happen previously and time solved it, but this is annoying to say the least and kind of unacceptable.

I've had that happen a few times and it's always been the bank's fault

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

Trojan Kaiju posted:

If you need a good jrpg then Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth has BanchoLeomon and takes gameplay cues from SMT (i hear, dont normally play those) and Final Fantasy X.

Yes it's very good, and if anyone's put off by the Digimon license it doesn't actually tie in to any of the shows/games at all (beyond the basic premise of a digital world), essentially it's just a sci-fi JRPG where all the monsters happen to be cute af

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

I have a picross thing on my phone and yeah it's not great with a finger, the bigger puzzles don't fit on the screen either so you have to constantly change tools to pan around

The 3DS ones are perfect because the stylus is good and precise and you can change tools effortlessly by positioning the analog pad up/down/neutral

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

Basically it's a stealth game that isn't Hitman Blood Money so all the people who like Hitman Blood Money way too much have to come out and piss on it

It's good

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

You have to climb around and hack cherry pickers and stuff to reach network hubs to reveal parts of the map. They're kind of neat puzzles sometimes, but it all evokes Assassin's Creed so hard you're like, goddamn it Watch Dogs man why can't you just parkour up this tiny wall.

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

My Lovely Horse posted:

How much of Watch Dogs is locked away behind story progression, anyway? I can totally see myself downloading it just to fire it up every now and then and dick around in rainy virtual Chicago for a bit.

Everything completely opens up within the first hour or so, but that was apparently a late decision because the main missions keep tutorialising stuff like you're unlocking it for the first time.

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

In spite of its unhinged story and a slew of terrible design decisions, the #1 most baffling thing about Watch Dogs is why people care so much about the reflections in the sides of buildings that it always, ALWAYS comes up

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

Real hurthling! posted:

Mudered soul suspect isnt anything special right?

It's a cool little adventure game, not very long, sometimes you possess a cat

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

SpacePig posted:

I mean, Sega doesn't exactly have a stellar track record for localization itself, so I'm not sure how big of a difference they'd make, if any at all.

Sega is an all-or-nothing publisher, if they decide it's worth bringing a game over at all they'll probably do a good job on it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tempo 119
Apr 17, 2006

No one plays Farmville in 2016, it just doesn't add up

• Locked thread