Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER
LIVE AT MONSTER TRUCK JAM 2KXX

Neo Rasa posted:

For exclusive games? There were more Dreamcast releases in 2015 than XBone.

I wonder if there's a japanese game forum out there thats nothing but megathreads of anime games except for one thread where like 20 diehard xbone owners post things like i love my dead gay handheld i mean xbone and instead of posting anime girls and saying "cute" they all post cod army men and go "cool"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

qbert posted:

Picked up DA:I, Child of Light, and Metro Redux from the sale. Never played the Metro games, but I heard that Redux lets you set Metro 2 to play like 1, or 1 to play like 2? Any suggestions on what the best way to go there is?

Nah they just remade the first game on the seconds engine. The difficulties are standard game fair until the last 2, which make it so that both you and enemies die hella fast. Resources are sorta scarce to begin with so depending on your playstyle (you can stealth through lots of levels) the harder modes are actually easier since things take less ammo to kill.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

katkillad2 posted:

I think that means I can redeem it Feb 29th and get both February and March PS+ games and delay buying a subscription even longer if the PS+ games continue to be poo poo.

I keep seeing people say this but don't ps+ games licenses expire when your sub runs out? So you'll download them and play them for a day then no longer be able to access them?

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

Probably an error of some sort but there are 2 need for speed themes on the ps4 store that are a penny each.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

Not only is jstars crap gameplay wise but it has destiny style loading between everything and theres a shitton of menu navigation and the most boring overworld ever. I would recommend it only to the most hardcore anime fans that just want to see their animes move around and have cross series interactions cause as a game its shiiiiiit.

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

Is duke nukem 3D still downloadable if you own it? I'm one of those poor 8gb card bastards so i delete stuff all the time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

OxMan
May 13, 2006

COME SEE
GRAVE DIGGER

KingShiro posted:

Resident Evil sale is kinda poop. Bought RE2 though because at $1.49, why not, and then I don't have to deal with discs (oh the burden)

Thanks for this, I literally dusted my vita off. Re2 and 3 for 3 bux is a nobrainer

• Locked thread