Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Logic
Jan 8, 2009

Rhymenoserous posted:

All dungeon loot works on a bid system. If you want a piece of gear you bid on it, and some of the proceeds of that bid get sent to the party members. With this in mind if something is bidding hot you can bid on it to drive the price up then you get money.

I was the only BM in the dungeon so the only sword user. Some fuckwit thought it would be funny to drop a huge bid on a BoP swordmaster only weapon to force me to buy it, thus making him a bit richer. Rather than do this I just sat on my hands and let him have it. This BoP weapon only vendors for a few copper.

So instead of jacking the price up for me, he just basically handed me a bunch of money and now has this sword that he can do fuckall with but sell for a fraction of the cost he bid on it for.

Then he got REALLY mad at me in chat because his clever plan cost him money.

That is a great system for handling group loot. You guys are making me want to play this game.....I told myself Archeage's $150 was my last waste of money on a MMO.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread