Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
I'd play this over wildstar in a heartbeat. Substantially improved pvp here.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
I opened my wallets for intangible Internet things, I own stuff! :qq:

:psyduck:

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
I'm reading from Reddit's discord that some of them want to start a guild on Mushin. Sounds like some good forum fun may be coming.

reddit furries posted:

Yo, I'm gonna be starting a clan on NA Mushin red side called "Itty Bitty Kitties." We'll be using Discord for voice. I was an officer in a top 3 (on the server) WoW guild, so I know my way around guild management. I'd like to see this guild become one of the top PvP and PvE guilds on Mushin, but I also want to have fun along the way there. So a social guild, but with a hardcore PvE/PvP group of players. I'm gonna be playing a Lyn Summoner, but the guild is not Lyn exclusive. Let me know if this is something you'd potentially be interested in.

Serious business.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Evil_Greven posted:

These queue times will be crippling for anyone wanting to play. Old Man Cho has no queue it seems, and looks fairly busy.

This by itself should tell you just how much they've hosed up the game. You're going to a low pop server and it sounds like they're more or less at capacity on it, and spawns are hosed up. Now add 5x the people?

Game needs to up spawns like 20x. At least from what I had seen in the tech preview, anyway. I'll find out afterwards. I can't say I'd feel like even $1 is worth it towards the BNS team so far.

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Kylra posted:

Lol queue times aren't "loving up the game". It's launch day yo

Actually, it's not even launch day. :downsrim:

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Liberatore posted:

Where do you access it? The Dragon Traders only allow access to the 'Vault', which is a character-specific bank that starts at 8 and 24 slots.

one is personal, one is shared - I think?

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
Does this auto-kick they claim to have implemented actually work? Or do all the bots stay logged in forever thus the queue is still effectively full?

Also, you can create some legit nightmare fuel summoners if you try. See:

notwithoutmyanus fucked around with this message at 01:46 on Jan 21, 2016

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009
What is weed whack? I see it included on a ton of summoner skills and I don't see anything clearly causing weed whack? Not that any skill is even named that as far as I see.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

notwithoutmyanus
Mar 17, 2009

Zaodai posted:

Wait, so we're blue side on Mushin?

drat the OP! :saddowns:

Nope, nobody blue on Mushin and nobody except a few goons who won't use discord on Jiwan.

Everyone else is on Mushin or Cho, but neither really restricts dungeons because you can do that cross server.

• Locked thread