Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
It's been a while since I messed around with one of these chinagames, so I'm gonna hop in on this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
What is the current goon guild? All the stuff in the OP seems obsolete.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Oh RIP then.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm up to 40, levelling is p smooth. I tried PVP but it seems like it's for tryhards.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I'm surprised so few people play this. The gameplay's p fun, a nice change of pace from WoW style clickers, and the game itself is real pretty and has lots of nice stuff for dressups.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Pmed

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I made a Sword Master with my free level 50 ticket. I actually am finding them a lot more effective and fun than Gunslinger.

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
I just hit buttons and swords and fire and stabbing happens and bodies pile up all around me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ugh its Troika
May 2, 2009

by FactsAreUseless
Should I just unlock all of my hongmoon skills when I can?

• Locked thread