Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Who doesn't wanna be Johnny Cat?

I had a thought. Can Summoners name their pets? Can you get a top hat and/or monocle and maybe fancy suit to equip your cat with?

This is important.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Depends on what kind of outfit I can find for him!

This is all good news though.

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

http://www.leagueofpirates.com/sirvival/queuedance.html

Still relevant after 11 years.

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Clairetic posted:

I have a quest to learn the skill 'WEAR BAMBOO GUARD UNIFORM' but it doesn't seem to give me an option to become Blackarm instead. Is this a bug?

These aren't mutually exclusive like the red/blue ones are. You can put on the uniform for the quest and take it off, and then a little later you'll get the Blackram outfit and get a similar mission.

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

For the person asking about being able to report, I think it might be tied to your level? I'm guessing 15 is probably the level as that's when you can trade, too.

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

What are the restrictions on weapon glamor? I bought a cool looking simple sword to cover my ridiculous fantasy thing but it says I can't use it.

Also I actually like the starter sword better than the Hongmoon or the look it has now, but it can't use that one either.

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Clarste posted:

What's the simple sword you bought? I would also like to cover my ridiculous fantasy thing, and maybe I could help you figure out why it isn't working?

Without checking i think it was just Iron Sword. I bought it from a vendor near the start of the cinderlands for 2s.

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Skylight posted:

Welp. Guess who forgot that part of the description! I'll have to work harder o-

...Seriously, even the plot version where you have to bust the morons out of there?

I soloed it on both my summoner (Easy of course) and blademaster. (Less so but still not bad) :shrug: I don't think it's meant for 6, but probably 2.

The first actual 6 person dungeon is at the end of the Viridian Coast.

e: Not just the plot version, either. You can still get the 2 guys to help in the daily repeatable version.

Catsworth fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Jan 30, 2016

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

Haerc posted:

Who do I contact to join in on Old Man Chode?

Yurifel and Black Daimyonite have invite power I believe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Catsworth
Sep 30, 2009

cathead posted:

That's a cute hairstyle though, why isn't it available for females too? :colbert:

Pretty sure it's available for female jin or yun ha.

• Locked thread