Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
IRSmurf
Mar 27, 2010

teknologik posted:

I bought the masters pack because i'm dumb

I just bought it, too. Surely this will go better than MWO and Wildstar. :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IRSmurf
Mar 27, 2010

Reminds me of: https://youtu.be/eoPw7WwbD-M?t=1110

Oh, it's that kind of game:

IRSmurf
Mar 27, 2010

Windchilla posted:

They've announced no character transfers, but I'm still going to be playing on Old Man Cho until these queues clear up. ...

I'm joining Old Man Cho, for now, too. In-game: AllNatural

I'm not waiting in queue for 3 hours.

IRSmurf
Mar 27, 2010

FYI: Founder's Pack weapon skin and consumables can only be redeemed on ONE character

quote:

Question
Are the costumes, accessory, and weapon skin in the Master Founder’s Pack available for all characters I create on my account?

Answer
You can redeem your Founder’s Packs benefits only once, but all items included in the Founder’s Packs can be shared between all your characters on the same account. Note that in the case of the Weapon Skin and consumable items , these can only be used once so choose wisely which character to use them on.

• Locked thread