Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Willias posted:

Summoner
Destroyer
Blade Dancer
Assassin

I think those are the strong PvP classes.

In the current patch blade dancer and destroyer are miles ahead of everyone.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

lmao if you rolled on mushin like an idiot. See you nerds on Pohran.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

lol every 2 days, hope you don't get hosed by the queue

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Does anyone know where this outfit drops? It's the one the default female jin kfm is wearing.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

I checked the wardrobe list and didn't see it there, was hoping either I overlooked it or someone knew what it was.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Is warlock not being released on the 10th?

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

Junghado is a fun fight. Beat him with just infernal jewelry and true profane weapon as a kfm. Could have made it easier if I used the misty woods necklace. I don't know how all these other KFMs are struggling unless they have a weapon weaker than that.

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

VegetableBus posted:

I farmed up all the pieces of lvl 20 Blight soul shield set, but just realized they require 3 hongmoon unsealing charms a piece to open. That's 24 charms, which would clear me out. Is this actually worth it?

Viridian Valor > Pinchy > Profane > Moonwater Valor is what I did.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hy_C
Apr 1, 2010

yergacheffe posted:

What's your DPS rotation as KFM on Junghado? I've just been mashing 2R and Searing Blow/Hellfire Kick as they proc. I specced Searing Blow to reduce cd on Searing Palm so I can try to keep up the 4 stacks as often as possible. I don't have the Misty Woods necklace either (nor do I have the practice to do the PVP style Searing Palm kill combo anyways). I'm using awoken profane weapon with a +25ap diamond and infernal jewelry, but I can only get him down to 30% before time's up.

Of course, getting him down to 30% only means I'm like halfway there really because he wastes so much time doing pentastrikes.

Here's the build that I use for him: https://bnstree.com/KF?build=4501002000311121111031030330094420511005111113410632108440554260931053430601120031

At the start I just keep him perma CC'ed while I do searing palm variation of 3rf. Just keep him CC'ed and keep 3rx or 3rf comboing when you can. I also liberally Q,E to get more triple kicks or block to get in another daze in to keep on comboing. Don't forget to use Tab. The fight's not to hard just remember to keep on fitting in 3r and use hellfire kicks to trigger searing palm. Also avoid doing air combos unless you really need the breathing room if you messed up dodging.

• Locked thread