Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
Is there anything pvp related other than highly competitive 1v1 and 3v3 tag team fight clubs? The game looks really cool by the way.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
Sounds good lics and I will pry play, looking towards summoner or blade dancer and force master or blade master.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
Where do you go for name reservations at 6pm (best time zone time), is it somewhere in the account options?

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

Be sure to post all of the drama that happens in this thread so that those of us playing dragon's dogma instead can live vicariously through all of you

I didn't even realize that was the 15th, I might need to rethink some decisions here.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
Even Wow still has server queue's on expansion pack release days. This is always a thing, and nothing to be alarmed about. It will continue for weeks and stop once you quit, since you will quit +/- 3 days of everyone else.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
Have fun on your dead servers not named mushin, better luck in your second launch day mmo.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
Mushin is still the right choice, f2p is coming up sure. However, two weekends from now there will be no queues, and on other servers no mans to kill in the open world. If you only plan to play this game for one weekend don't play on mushin I guess.

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
I skipped the last few hundred crying posts, where did we end up mushin? How do I get an invite to that goon thing there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Usenet Magic-User
Jun 13, 2010
Goons left this on the table, shameful

Only registered members can see post attachments!

• Locked thread