Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manac0r
Oct 25, 2010

by astral
Yep 2016 off to a flying start - Nearly £100 on a F2P game also a glimpse of my future:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e4p8ewFhvWo

Manac0r fucked around with this message at 13:54 on Jan 14, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manac0r
Oct 25, 2010

by astral
Any plans for an EU guild on Windrest? My wandering vagabond is starting to get antsy...what a wuss.

Manac0r
Oct 25, 2010

by astral
Really enjoying my time with the game so far. If we have an EU guild on Windrest would love an invite:

Mana Kibagami Blade Master - Crimson

Will log on later and check back here.

Manac0r
Oct 25, 2010

by astral

randombattle posted:

I just made the hardest core motherfucker I could.

This looks like an older version of my toon. Any chance for the save data? Feel like using my change appearance voucher when I hit 45 and this would work nicely.

Manac0r
Oct 25, 2010

by astral

randombattle posted:

I didn't save it after I made and I have no way of getting the data.

Also don't look like me that's weird!

I would have tweaked it, I swear! Anyway no worries I have another 25 levels to play with the sliders...

• Locked thread