Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Raise Chris Coons' taxes so that we can have Medicare for All.

Rhymenoserous posted:

Ehhhhhh. I mean my bare minimum for class competence is "Can we complete it without the repair bill getting out of hand", but I've definitely removed people who were complete dead weight when we were missing enrage timers etc. Usually it's glaringly obvious who the problem is because bad players tend to die early, but in a few games I've run into players who were mechanically sound (i.e. didn't stand in red/fire) that were completely unwilling to learn a rotation/proper spec and they were causing us to just wipe over and over again.

I don't like, inspect gear or anything like that, but if a boss requires say 7k sustained dps to beat his enrage timer, and myself and another dps dude are each bringing 2.5 and your bringing one, yeah your probably going to be asked to sit. Not because I'm being a dick, but just because you aren't where you really need to be for the content.

That's reasonable, but that not being what the average mmo pubbie community does is the problem. It's not that goons will start loving each other or other guilds of friends will start loving each other, it's that the average pubbie in a pug group will poo poo on any other pubbie at the drop of a hat because they're terrible people, and then new players won't want to play the game because the entrenched community is poo poo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

when do I get to not bother with e fleet dailies? because this poo poo is super not fun.

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

also having to wait 7 days to free up a character slot so I can try summoner suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks

I had a bad day in games so I'm taking it out on blade and soul, tomorrow will probably be better

LITERALLY MY FETISH
Nov 11, 2010

Blade Master is taller.

• Locked thread