Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Orabilis
May 6, 2014

HapiMerchant posted:

Is it to late to nominate Gon with the WindWalk for guild name NA?

I don't know, hard to beat a Jackie Chan reference.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orabilis
May 6, 2014

Anoia posted:

One respectable mythology reference, one terrible pop culture reference. I feel I've achieved an OK balance.

Strix & Mouse Rat

Was Scarecrow Boat taken?

I got... Mistral. Eh.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
I hear Wildstar was designed with hardcore players in mind. Maybe they would like it there.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
I'm having trouble deciding on what to name my Summoner...

Assault and... Cattery?

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
How does soul shield melding work anyway? Limit of one shield attached to another? Is using crit crafted moonwater stuff fine for this purpose?

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
I'm just trying to get my Warlock to 45 in time for the bonus goodies. I'll have to farm up the transformation stone recipe, somehow.

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
Is the level cap going to change anything skillwise, besides just giving us more skill points for the extra levels and hongmoon levels?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Orabilis
May 6, 2014
I just hit 45 for the leveling challenge, too. Upgrading my weapon seems unlikely, so I'll just focus on the most important thing. Farming Obsidian Serpent for my warlock.

• Locked thread