Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Voted #1 Babysitter in Mushroom Kingdom

I'm waiting to see how many Sephiroth variants pop up despite the fact that there's no real katana wielder in the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Panic! at Nabisco posted:

So I heard there were oiled-up muscle men in this game :v:

This is at least 68.7% of the reason I'm gonna try this game on proper release day.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Have fun all you goons that bought founder's packs, I'll join in after early release which is when your login queues will finally pop. :smuggo:

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Evil_Greven posted:

e: Force Master's Ice Rain (2 key) + Cold Snap (Z key) remains hilarious.

How is Force Master anyways? It's the class I've been most interested in but nobody ever particularly talks in-depth about them. Like, what the general flow of battle feels like and stuff.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

So what it sounds like is that most of FM's good stuff is in the ice tree and you can effectively be an ice mage as a career.

Excellent :getin:

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

What a surprise, this game doesn't run very well on my dated PC. :negative:

I entirely expected this outcome. My only wonder is why Fullscreen apparently means Borderless Windowed, since that tends to run worse than just a traditional fullscreen setting.

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

Rafzakael posted:

I had bought an initiates Founder Pack eons ago, did that grant me anything other then some costumes (like a week of premium or something)?

You missed early access which was a week where you could play before release play login queue simulator for hours and not actually play the game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

YoshiOfYellow
Aug 21, 2015

The queues on all the servers are perpetually infinite. This game is so fun you guys.

I think I give up until they make new servers to flood and even then I'm expecting those to fill up with queues in no time too.

• Locked thread