Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

Ciaphas posted:

The competing arguments are breaking my brain :saddowns:

I played destroyer to max level in beta. Its a cc monster in dungeons, with the ability to solo break boss cc resistance 2 or even more times depending on how you spec. Choking or lifting dudes provides great bonuses to the party as well, and moving bosses around was relevant in a couple of the 45 dungeons.
In PvP, you have this deadly 1-2 punch with rage into anicancel that shreds anyone you successfully land a stun or knockdown on. And you have a lot of those. Actually catching your opponent can be difficult, depending on the matchup.
All that being said, the ability to ani-cancel RB/LB properly will make or break your experience with the class. Its critical for dps in both pve and pvp (although pvp is a bit easier since you'll usually be in rage which has a different tempo.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

khy posted:

How do I unlock the in-game camera to view my character from the front?

hold alt

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

I dont have the image in front of me, but on Mushin BM, FM, and Sin were the most popular.

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

The login server seems to be down atm.

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

ShadowMoo posted:

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/premium-membership/
have not played the game yet, but these see somewhat crazy. Unless these are just minor things in the game.

They are extremely minor.

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

The actual most op thing that premium gives is wardrobe deposit.

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

Karistar posted:

The 100% extra crafting/gathering exp is useful for some professions when there isn't a real need to progress them, just to get them out of the way faster. Like say, Prospectors and Forgekeepers with their huge list of useless jobs when it's most economical to keep producing 2 Repair Tools and gather the material for it (both are tier 1 jobs). The Master/Artisan weapon glamours that you can make through the Forgekeepers aren't searchable on the market (though you can sell them), so most of the time people don't even know they're on sale.

You stop getting exp from level 1 recipes eventually.

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

Lemming posted:

If you go to try to do the cross dungeon thing there should be a screen that lists some stuff you need to do it and it'll list the name of a Dokumo (whatever class weapon is appropriate) weapon, as well as that invitation listed above it. You seem to have to hold it for some reason.
There's sort of a minimum ilvl to queue for dungeons in F8. The hongmoon weapon maxes out at level 36 without moonwater stones.

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

Ciaphas posted:

Is FM just LB RB 1 all day every day right on up to 45 or do they get any particular nuance? I'm at 16 now and wondering when it opens up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2RovRFQilk&t=75s

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

There are elemental damage increase items in KR.

Here's the december skill changes we are getting on feb 10th:
http://www.freedomplays.com/blade-soul-kr-dec-update-force-master-summoner-warlock/

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

HapiMerchant posted:

it says blade dancer changes but all i see are blade master changes. unless they're for both?

click on page 2

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

blizzardvizard posted:

Is it worth it to use Unsealing Charms on Sacrifice Soul Shields? I've read conflicting opinions about it. I still have ~20 each of Unsealing/Hongmoon Unsealing Charms.

No.

edit: the profession of leveling soul shields should be
Stalker Wheel > Viridian Valor > Cinderlands Valor > 2nd tier Cinderlands Valor or Pinchy Wheel > Profane Wheel

the other wheels (deva, lycan, etc) have defensive stats or are just not that good compared to the above.

mightygerm fucked around with this message at 15:08 on Jan 31, 2016

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

UchihaHirou posted:

I'm farming up the Misty Wood set now, what should I be looking to get after that? Skittering Tunnels?

Dokumo isn't worth getting at this point. Use misty woods for faction pvp, Purple Blackram for pve. Meld with crit from the green shields you get from Blackram.

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

Velveteen posted:

From what I've heard, once the level 50 patch hits, we will be unable to upgrade to siren anymore and it upgrades to a new weapon line at the new area but those with siren can continue to upgrade to pirate and skip ahead directly to level 50 making it much cheaper than jumping through a hundred more upgrades. I've also heard there might not be pirate souls to break down your weapon into. So those thinking of sitting out the siren line and upgrading accessories instead should consider upgrading past profane! Patch probably won't be here for months though.

I would take this with a large grain of salt, it is very likely that they change progression in our version, since we will be getting 50 patch soon.

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

Lyer posted:

So how big of a difference is there between a blade dancer and blade master?

They are basically different classes. They have some similar skills but they play almost completely differently.

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

GlitchThief posted:

Sadly, I have yet to even reach level 7. Level 3 is what's owning me. I do okay with most of the fights, but when I get to the Bomani fight, I just get peppered with too many ranged attacks. I don't stand a chance.

You need to start killing the adds before bomani comes out.

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

BombiTheZombie posted:

One of the most important things about being premium: Monsters wont drop any money at all unless you have a premium buff active. Its pretty retarded and will make you starved for cash at points.

This is a complete non issue at cap. At low levels you can just ah a couple unsealing charms for starter money.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mightygerm
Jun 29, 2002

Yun can't be warlocks.

• Locked thread