Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
noELrunes
Jan 23, 2004

Bah gawd he had a family!

fadam posted:

Hope this game does well enough to not die a month in.

It's a NCSoft game right?

As long as it makes a profit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

noELrunes
Jan 23, 2004

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Its making plenty of profit in korea, taiwan and china. As long as there is enough money to pay for the translation and the US servers then the game will stay indefinitely up. Sort of like Aion.

Well then

Rip Wildstar

(ill be joining goons in this game)

noELrunes
Jan 23, 2004

cathead posted:

Yeah, though fair warning, queues are probably going to be hell if you're not premium.

Is it proven premium is going to work? NCSoft has a certain other game on the premium thing and well, yeah...

noELrunes
Jan 23, 2004

CMs trolling their user base but they rightfully deserve it? Oh am subbing to this game.

LITERALLY MY FETISH posted:

I can't wait to see what horrifying monster I play and name Literal Fetish after I finish playing the poo poo out of dragon's dogma

I like this name. I might do Corporate America

noELrunes
Jan 23, 2004

YoshiOfYellow posted:

Have fun all you goons that bought founder's packs, I'll join in after early release which is when your login queues will finally pop. :smuggo:

Yeah. I learned my lesson the last time with Wildstar. Im just going to wait.

noELrunes
Jan 23, 2004

I gave in and paid my fee of five bucks. Haven't played a starting game with goons before..

ErrantSystems posted:

This is excellent.

As for the queue simulator 2016 everyone has been talking about, I finally had to wait in queue for Poharan earlier today, but it wasn't that bad w/ premium (couple minutes).

:stare:

noELrunes
Jan 23, 2004

Uziduke posted:

I was able to log into Mushin, non premium just now without a que. They fix something?

What was your wait time?

Sounds like the afk timer could be doing its job.

noELrunes
Jan 23, 2004

West Ham Sandwich posted:

I just started playing with this person and would like to know this as well.

Add a third!

noELrunes
Jan 23, 2004

ANy goons on for that Goonterds overflow guild?

noELrunes
Jan 23, 2004

Ruggan posted:

I'm on Mushin as Heavy Breathing. How do I get in one of the goon guilds?

there's a goon overflow right now. PM Seamus Maolain.

noELrunes
Jan 23, 2004

Buhbuhj posted:

RIP login server again.

yeah I got booted :(

I did my first purple dungeon though! so that helps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

noELrunes
Jan 23, 2004

Infinity Gaia posted:

Supposedly people want diamonds at end game which (only?) come from jewel master. I really hate the crafting system for being so horrendously imbalanced in favor of Potters though. If that profession didn't exist or everyone could take it as an extra it would make stuff much better.

Doesn't bother me as a potter. :smug:

Although have log in issues been fixed? Saturday was pretty bad and i didnt play yesterday.

• Locked thread