Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Kuai
May 25, 2004
Is there a huge DPS difference between the classes?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuai
May 25, 2004
I caved and bought the disciples pack so I can try to snipe the Goku name.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
If I want to focus on PvE would KFM be a safe bet for DPSing? I am debating between them and Destroyer but really like the Yun race.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
drat I hope FranBunny's teeth don't get anywhere near Mushin but its probably too late since even on the live stream they were saying Mushin was the most popular.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
http://event2.ncsoft.jp/1.0/bns/1601sweetValentine/

I wonder if we will get these costumes. Seems like an easy cash grab.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
I was watching this guy on the KR servers stream and someone asked the question if they should upgrade to True Siren and he told them not to. Is the proc difference that great?

Kuai
May 25, 2004
Its the new Valentines outfits that are just a pair of panties and shirt for the ladies :poolgirl:

Kuai
May 25, 2004

Your Computer posted:

I couldn't stop myself and bought a couple of boxes, got two moonwater keys and a moonwater transformation stone plus a couple of soulstones. I'm leveling pretty slowly due to playing ~4 characters at the same time (altaholic) and my #1 plan for endgame is to get as many costumes as possible.

Do you guys reckon the price of those materials will go up or down noticeably? I'm tempted to sell it all and buy fabric for transmutation because, y'know, costumes. :shittydog:

They will go down absolutely.

Anyways now I know why I see so many Gon females farming Infinite Challenge costume.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
Save your money and buy these bad boys on the 10th.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
Is there anything I can feed to my weapon that actually GIVES decent xp at the siren stage? I wish I had element stones left over :negative:

Kuai
May 25, 2004
:negative: whats the drop rate of noble of the sea i have never seen it drop yet i see people with it everywhere :negative:

Kuai
May 25, 2004
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kU-3HSaQfx8 gonna be weird when metal gear rising OST starts up in the 50 patch

Kuai
May 25, 2004
destroyer is literally all LMB RMB animation cancelling but do good damage and are really good for grabbing bosses in 50 dungeons

Kuai
May 25, 2004

Unoriginal One posted:

In addition to the above, much of the level 45 Naryu Labyrinth set is still effectively best in slot; the crit isn't that much less than the 50 purple dungeon shields, and they make up for it by having a disgustingly large edge in HP.

The general setup to shoot for these days is Scorpion 2, Yeti 3/5/7, and fill the other slots with Naryu.

Full Yeti is better and sets you up for the next update in terms of accuracy.

HP is kinda of worthless once you learn bosses.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
you can buy twisted boxes with peaches now.

Kuai
May 25, 2004
Can anyone explain to me if I want a Poh pet with her awakened look but currently have a pet aura, if i upgrade to legendary pet aura will my base poh pet be legendary?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kuai
May 25, 2004
anyone got a guide for shadow gunner?

• Locked thread