Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Does anyone know how the premium membership is going to work? Are the points from the cheap founders pack enough to purchase a month of premium so I can actually log into the game?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Ok I guess it was just worded weirdly in the founders pack description but that makes sense. Now I need to figure out if I should get cheap pack and a month of premium or just splurge on one of the other packs :anime:

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
I spent some money on this game and wanted to make an oily anime lady but the servers were down this morning. Now I must wait till after work. Sad times for oils sake.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
reddit on the same open world pvp server as sa???? oh man this is bringing back good memories :sax:

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~

Velveteen posted:

We'll both be red faction so we can't fight each other though!

poo poo, someone make them blue!

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Are there really that many people playing this?

I guess its more of an issue with alts being so prevalent considering how easy it is to level.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~

General Morden posted:

also i read that this game is like 4 years old

is this some DnF poo poo where we get the outdated version and KR has the most up-to-date version

This is the same poo poo as every single korean game that the west gets

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~

2DCAT posted:

Basically uninstall now if you chose no oil. This game pretty much lives and dies on the amount of oil you can glop on your toon.

The only requirement to get into goon guild is 100% oil sliders.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
I guess im not playing this game till tomorrow morning. Sucks even more for anyone without premium.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
I got in to the game somehow, now to never log out.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
I can't pick a class, I have my blade master in the clan but I also want to play destroyer and kung fu man.

I know there's prob gonna be alt clan and such but I still should focus on 1 for now.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Crashed during cutscene, first estimate is 2 hours. Last time it ended up being double but I'm going to guess 3.5 hours to get back in.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
I'm fine with Mushin this whole thing is just a bit silly. If they actually put in an AFK timer a lot of this waiting wouldn't exist but literally no one is logging off right now.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~

Casual Annie posted:

So, can't decide between Summoner and Force Master. Which one seems to be less common, and how do the two measure up to each other?

They are both very useful in dungeons so pick whatever one you think is cooler. I find the cat kind of creepy tbh, especially when they are dolled up.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
They have to play the dungeon over and over and over and over and over and sit there and outbid them.

And yeah like everyone else said you still get money from the bids.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~

Stalins Moustache posted:

Just got home from a 1 month break after no internet, found out this game's been released, downloaded it, registered and tried logging on but it keeps giving me a 2000 error. I assume this is because of maintenance or something?

Yeah they are adding more servers atm, should be back up in 2 hours.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
It's me, I'm the guy farming Pinchy for his outfit instead of already being max lvl.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
RIP login server again.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~

Buhbuhj posted:

RIP login server again.

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Still no pinchy outfit :(

Send me your genki damas please.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GabbiLB
Jul 14, 2004

~toot~
Would be nice if they said what's causing all these issues. I'd like to play tonight but if its gonna be a continual thing Ill just go do something else :smith:

• Locked thread