Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Sex and the city

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

My wife has friends on Netflix constantly and the problem is more than two episodes and all the friends seem like terrible people. I know tv doesn't reflect real life especially in sitcoms but compare their lives to, say, Roseanne and one seems more true to life. Friends is just 4 attractive people and Ross and chandler with amazing lives who complain and gently caress everything up.

Some parts are still funny though.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

at least the wife was decent

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

I think I might change my pick to two and a half men. I hear a radio advert for it every day and I've never gotten the slightest joy out of any of the jokes played.

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Plus, you know, AIDS

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

The wife is a loving bitch on KoQ

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

How much of two broke girls jokes has to do with Kat dennings big boobies?

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Has anyone said the worst show is Sex and the City?

Because the worst show is Sex and the City.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

Hrist posted:

MADtv had maybe 2 funny actors on the cast in its entire run. And that's kind of impressive.

Comedy Central is also a network that paid to air Conan O'Brian reruns, and gave up on that right away. They're just made of bad scheduling decisions.

Mad TV had a bunch of talented funny people over the years. I can't find it right now but there is an interview with a guy who worked there and he says that so many sketches that were great were nixed by a powerful guy because they weren't his sense of humor. So if you ever watched a skit and thought it was just so stupid, there were much funnier sketches written that were never made because some rear end in a top hat in charge thought Stuart going "look at me" was the pinnacle of comedy.

• Locked thread