Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Pick posted:

There have been a lot of bad TV shows I hated, but I think Allen Gregory was the worst show ever made.

This is a really good choice.

It was a show about terrible people, which can be funny, unfortunately nothing funny ever happened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

drat, they remade Charlie's Angels in 2011

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Ryoshi posted:

no really guys I assure you it's Kevin Spencer

the only reason you aren't agreeing is that you have not had the displeasure of seeing it for yourself. some of you reading this may feel the need to rectify this via YouTube or wherever else it is dreams go to die. to these people i beg: do not do it, it is not worth it.

Wow

Eight seasons

What the gently caress Canada?

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe
"Low Winter Sun" is potentially the worst show ever, however no one knows since no one ever watched it.

It was on after Breaking Bad. Eventually AMC replaced it with a round-table discussion show called "Talking Bad" where guests would talk about how awesome Breaking Bad was.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

ZombieParts posted:

There are bunch of reality shows about dwarves. One of them is pretty good because they live out on a farm like hobbits and that's cool. The rest are just short ugly people having ordinary people problems and I don't know why they are shows. Do something funny you fuckin short-rear end freaks

On the LA little people show they like to party, so they all get completely wasted on one glass of wine and it's pretty funny.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

Ronnie posted:

And not a single one of you fucks mentioned Glee. A show that had an episode involving a school shooting right after an actual school shooting.

Glee is your standard Ryan Murphy shows where it starts out good, but then gets really really horrible really really fast. People keep watching waiting for it to get better but it just never happens.

• Locked thread