Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SadisTech
Jun 26, 2013

Clem.
I'm in

by which I mean IN THE OTHER TEAM, I'M GOING TO SPORTS THEM SO HARD THAT THE MOIST, DANGLING REMNANTS OF WHATEVER ORIFICES THEY OWN WILL TANGLE AROUND THEIR FEET AND MAKE THEM DROP THE loving BALL

e: :toxx: because I'm a miserable double failure

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SadisTech
Jun 26, 2013

Clem.

blackmarketlimb posted:

i was the whale you bedicked.

SadisTech
Jun 26, 2013

Clem.

Broenheim posted:

Word Bounty for Everyone Involved

my other ref is too nice. all this stuff about fans and friendship and bullshit. gently caress that poo poo, this is sports, were loving fighting each other 'cause there's only one person on the time that matters and that's you. everyone is loving morons who cant hit a ball. so then, i want you to write about why you think youre the best, why youre going to win this entire thing, and why everyone else youre playing against is poo poo and why the rest of your team should thank you for providing even a little bit of quality (up to 300 words). when you submit you must also do something else. you may either claim the words, or you may say that you want to delete some of your opponent's words. if you want the words put i want the words at the top and if you want to take the words put take my opponent's words at the top. then when im finished judging these ill tell you how many words you get (up to 100) or how many words youre opponents have lost (up to -100 words). this is going until midnight PST today, so get them in quick.

i want the words

I deserve them. Self-evidently. Look, I'm a white male, middle class, getting along towards middle age, living in a Western nation. I have a secure, undemanding and uninspiring job that is technology-related in a global health insurance corporation.

I bathe in an ocean of privilege that has no shore. And because the world is clearly just, this is all due to my own inherent merit.

How could I possibly lose to any of these people?

Give me more words, not because I need them; just because I want them, and I'm used to getting what I want without more than a token effort.

I'll even say thank you, but only because it doesn't cost me anything to do so.

SadisTech
Jun 26, 2013

Clem.

Broenheim posted:

one note joke that's also really dumb imo, +20 words.

Oh, hey, thank you.

SadisTech
Jun 26, 2013

Clem.

sebmojo posted:

three words going free to anyone

yoink

SadisTech
Jun 26, 2013

Clem.

SadisTech fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Feb 10, 2016

SadisTech
Jun 26, 2013

Clem.
Is the third judge spot filled yet? I'm keen to help if not.

SadisTech
Jun 26, 2013

Clem.
In.

SadisTech
Jun 26, 2013

Clem.

SadisTech fucked around with this message at 09:16 on Feb 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SadisTech
Jun 26, 2013