Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
Yeah imagine if Jon would have played up his Jewishness or do some kind of goodfellas-esque voice schtick regularly. Dude wouldn't have lasted a season!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I said "this is going to be the most significant televisual event since Quantum Leap." And I do not say that lightly.
I liked Nightly, gently caress the haters. RIP Larry my Dark Knight.

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I watch it on the TDS comedy central site with no problems? I'm west coast though so by 11pm its already up a free.

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

All her bits have been open mic night, but i have enjoyed them so whatever gently caress ya'll.

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

That's not a pizza, it's a casserole!!

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

Thank you Trevor, for gently caress sakes gently caress this country's media.

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I thought it was pretty funny, especially the correspondent bits. The Daily Show: The New Class really likes messing with the format, good on em!

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

Well I loved all those people so maybe this show hasn't been for you a long long time?

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

"I don't protest because I'm not a victim"

wowza, the self realization hit her in the face and went out her mouth and she was none the wiser.

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

I have white bread friends back home who after the election posted poo poo like "its ok for the KKK to support Trump because the Black Panthers support Hillary."

The whitewashing of the history of racism in this country has been so successful on a huge swath of millennials. These people CAN'T be racist because that is not what racism is you racist!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mavric
Dec 14, 2006

Yeah that's the thing, they also usually include "i've done my research" and a bunch of links to breitbart or freedomnlibertyrag etc.

A whole new reality exist for a large part of the population, it's really hard to begin to have a conversation with that.

• Locked thread