Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.
Do the new thread titles have to be TDS quotes?

The Daily Show 2017: We Must Accept That We Are Living in a Post Fact Society

The Daily Show 2017: Truthiness wins, Facts concede defeat.

The Daily Show 2017: The Orange Man in the High Castle

The Daily Show 2017: The God-Emperor sits on this Golden Throne.

The Daily Show 2017: Reality has a Well Known Liberal Bias

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

PassTheRemote
Mar 15, 2007

Number 6 holds The Village record in Duck Hunt.

The first one to kill :laugh: wins.

Echo Chamber posted:

I'm not a big fan of "Reality has a Well Known Liberal Bias". It's just... :smug:

Also, I'd appreciate a critique of the Electoral College more had we got it before the election. Like, raising (well needed) questions about it might have swayed more people when it's not the post-election grief period. Like, I'm the guy who's talked about the National Popular Vote Interstate Compact for years, and I'm kind of put off by people who only suddenly hate the electoral college now, and will probably not do anything about it a year or two from now.

It's a quote from when Colbert Mocked W, to his face, a the White House Correspondent's Dinner. It was all connected to Colbert's first major theme, Truthiness. It's a natural extension of the punditry of a decade ago, reporting spin instead of facts. We are living in the logical conclusion of that world, so I stand by making that suggestion. Also, I cannot make a video the thread title.

• Locked thread