Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

WILL AMOUNT TO NOTHING IN LIFE.

I really like the current show, but whenever people call him "Trev," I get flashbacks to high school, where everyone called me that. I don't know why, but it always irritated me.

Let's hope it doesn't take a massive terrorist attack for Trevor to really find his footing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

GreenNight posted:

Trevor really didn't enjoy drinking that whiskey.

That's what I gathered from it as well. Oh well, whiskey ain't for everybody.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Man, that Golden Girls bit was hilarious.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Echo Chamber posted:

Can we just assume Ailes harassed every female personality at Fox News at this point?

Probably.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Michelle Wolf may be the worst correspondent I've ever seen. Of course, I didn't really watch the show from 2009 - 2014, so I may have missed someone truly awful.

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

haveblue posted:

Clearly you weren't around to witness the reaction to Josh Gad or Olivia Munn.

Yeah, didn't even know they were on the show. Did they show up in Jon's finale? Because if they did, I have no memory of it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

egon_beeblebrox
Mar 1, 2008

Christ almighty

• Locked thread