Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'd like to thank Satan for everything he's done for this organization

When did Trevor start standing? WHERE IS YOUR DESK?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

Trevor does a great Bernie impression. :allears:

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I don't think Trevor isn't as cynical as Jon or anything like that...he grew up in South Africa! I doubt that anything that happens here is even remotely as bad as things he's seen back home. I think he just can't take our politics seriously because of how dumb it must look to an outsider. How do you get enraged about the relatively good situation in America when your home country can barely keep its power on? I enjoy his perspective because it's fresh and different. He's pretty good at hitting jokes even though his interview skills need work, but I think he will only improve with time. Certainly better than when Jon started (maybe it's me but I feel like sometimes he was carried by his insanely strong correspondents). And that's part of the fun..we get to watch him grow!

3 DONG HORSE fucked around with this message at 08:57 on Feb 5, 2016

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

I'm hoping Samantha Bee's new show will have some biting political humor because she was pretty drat good on The Daily Show but I have no idea what her show is actually going to be like

e: oops probably the wrong thread

3 DONG HORSE
May 22, 2008

TDS needs more of that. That was great :allears:

• Locked thread