Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Pillow Hat posted:

What the hell? That person asked a really good question on Twitter about the paucity of gun crimes committed by people with mental illness and Larry basically rephrased the question such that it lost its entire purpose?

That's because the Nightly Show is a bizarro version of TDS that's aggressively unfunny and spreads ignorance:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yy7GOO7Y96Y

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Trevor should stay far away from any pizza related politics due to his nation's unforgivable crimes against the sacred dish

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Majorian posted:

This Daily Show bit on Sanders supporters is really unfair.

e: great cameo at the end though.

The truly offensive part was the emoji joke right before it

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

MariusLecter posted:

Trump thanks you.

hillary cannot fail, she can only be failed

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Nobody can tell who Hillary's internet supporters are, because whining about taxes and the poor already takes up like 30% of Facebook traffic and just becomes more white noise

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

Echo Chamber posted:

"Bernie Sanders is an rear end in a top hat leading a hatemob".

Still more generous than TDS

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

STAC Goat posted:

Ultimately as much as it sounds like a broken record I once again chalk it up to the new show's growing pains.

I don't think you can call it a "new" show when its been on since September.

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

DJ Pauls Gimp Arm posted:

W. Kamau Bell is also underrated in my mind, his stand up is funny and intelligent. Maybe with better support from a larger network like Comedy Central could yield a good show.
I would love to see Deon Cole on a nightly basis, too. TBS did virtually nothing to support his black box show, so that could be a good move, too. My only concern would be if going to a different network prevents him from working on Conan anymore, since I love seeing his bits on Conan.

He has a CNN show and gets to be called an "expert" on multiple news networks, I imagine it would be very hard to give up that sort of prestige.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

raditts posted:

Yeah, I think her site is called "This Is Life" or something similar.

Does Spurlock still have a show? I liked 30 Days back when it came on like 10 years ago.

Sure does.

Also he apparently directed the One Direction concert movie which is loving hilarious

• Locked thread