Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Greg is a guy who's 100% in this for the money. I almost like him just because he knows he's human trash but he gets paid to be trash by retards so who cares.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

jojoinnit posted:

And people were always complaining that Jon wussed out on crushing the conservative guest most of the time.

Yea I love how in the very thread were we constantly bitched about Jon going too easy on guys like, say, Bill O'Riley and Mike loving Huckabee suddenly they think Rand Paul would get anything more than the savage treatment of 'you don't REALLY think (absurd belief) right? *awkward laughter as audience boos* yikes'.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Ronny is great.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

raditts posted:

I guess I am officially old because I don't understand YouTube superstars or why they are popular.

For the same reason basically anyone else in entertainment is, they balance being funny/entertaining with aggressive branding. No clue who this lady was but she seems neat.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Majorian posted:

This Daily Show bit on Sanders supporters is really unfair.

e: great cameo at the end though.

Nah it's funny

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

SyRauk posted:

Is anyone really surprised how Comedy Central treats Bernie Sanders? They're backing Clinton.

http://www.politico.com/blogs/media/2015/05/clinton-foundation-donors-include-dozens-of-media-organizations-individuals-207228

It's you, you're the guy they were making fun of.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Justin_Brett posted:

Larry has this odd way of being for a given topic in a way that makes me not want to agree with him at all.

Is it like how I didn't think the Famous video was that big a deal either way until this retarded, aggressively missing the point, segment made me think it's the best video ever just to spite this person?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
It's a boring video because it's so cliche but the segment's whole weird 'but there are butts, and why are you obsessed with these things that happened' was a weird line when the whole point is using the news that got generated in various scales either involving the industry he's in or involving him himself.

Also the whole 'and I saw a tweet say it's the best art of this generation WHAT ABOUT POLLACK AND WARHOL?!' was maybe the dumbest comment I've ever heard on so many levels. Like, it's dumb and cliche but A) revealing it's inspired by super iconic imagery as if it's some big slam is kinda crazy because no poo poo it is, and B) she somehow managed to never use any of the actual criticism people have been saying about the video in that entire segment which is nuts.

• Locked thread