Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL
Here's the full 26 minute interview for those who are curious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

coyo7e posted:

Charlamagne Tha God wasn't so stoked about Trevor vs Tomi, either https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zM5Ljm87V3U

This is a mediocre interview.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012

coyo7e posted:

Your post was way worse - because there was actually a ton of interesting insight and personal perspective from Trevor Noah in particular during video - but hey "drops a tiny dook from on high, nothing to see here folks - they smell like poop because they're stupid!" seems to be par for the course with sack of poo poo racists with nothing but a one-liner history of shitposting. :bravo:

edit: I'm gonna do something I've literally never considered before but here goes - the theme behind this guy's posting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r06heQ5HsI :clint:

Holy poo poo, calm the gently caress down. You're projecting a lot on me from a one sentence comment. The insight into apartheid South Africa and Trevor views are interesting but aside from that, there is nothing of interest in that interview; it's a softball piece. But congratulations for throwing a temper tantrum because I didn't praise a video you posted. In trying to shame me, you've now come off as a petulant child. I'm black by the way so thanks for letting me know that I'm apparently a self hating uncle tom.

• Locked thread