Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

The main cast made an appearance on Comedy Bang Bang. Good stuff.

I searched the podcast archives and found an older show, "Arnie Niekamp Presents". About an 8 year old podcast. Lots of regulars from Magic Tavern show up. I'm listening to an episode on Nightmare on Elm Street and pretty good so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ignoranus
Jun 3, 2006

HAPPY MORNING
I am still working my way forward through their archives and just listened to the episode of "One Shot" that they did. That was actually pretty great, too.

Drunkboxer
Jun 30, 2007

Hyrax Attack! posted:

The main cast made an appearance on Comedy Bang Bang. Good stuff.

I searched the podcast archives and found an older show, "Arnie Niekamp Presents". About an 8 year old podcast. Lots of regulars from Magic Tavern show up. I'm listening to an episode on Nightmare on Elm Street and pretty good so far.

If you missed it they were also on I4H a few months ago too.

Omnikin
May 29, 2007

Press 'E' for Medic
I've been listening to an episode or two a day at work for a few weeks now and tomorrow I'm slated to start Offices and Bosses. I think I'm in for something good.

• Locked thread