Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did you Japan?
Hai sempai
No
Unknown
Goku
View Results

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Hiroshima okonomiyaki is better, no question (I live here and my wife is from here, totally no bias :D )

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

I enjoy the small horse ramen shop near my apartment because it's really good, and I enjoy Ichiran because it also tastes really good. Ramen is great!

bovis fucked around with this message at 12:27 on Mar 13, 2023

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Hiroshima no question

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

lampey posted:

Do all the larger cities have a 5pm bell or just Tokyo?

We have a tune that plays at 6pm here in Hiroshima

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

For something a bit different, if you're into doing a bit of light hiking (honestly would barely call it that) I went up to Sandankyo Gorge for a day trip last year and it was a good time. Some really beautiful views and I had a great curry at the little restaurant/rest stop partway through the walk. Would take up your whole day so you'll probably want to be spending a couple days here and not just visiting for a day.

If anyone does travel to Hiroshima and wants to get some good Okonomiyaki and drink some beers then hit me up! Always fun meeting with travellers here

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

Pachinko parlours just makes me feel sad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bovis
Jan 30, 2007

One of my friends had amassed a giant bag of coins during his holiday here and I told him to just dump them into that machine at 7/11. There were so many coins that it actually clogged up the machine and it stopped working, the person working behind the counter just opened it up and fixed it and let him continue though. Highly recommend doing it to pay for your last minute ice creams or something!