Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did you Japan?
Hai sempai
No
Unknown
Goku
View Results

Stay Safe
Sep 1, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
Cross posting from the languages thread because those guys are useless for this:

I am trying to find a song that has a guy that is older, like (it even may be or related to) Mr. Children, where the guy is walking with a guitar and singing a song, can't remember how it goes but it was really good, and it was on a bridge. The video had a lot of gray and blue overtones, the ending was pretty cool, goes like "nah nah, uhhh huhhhhhhhhh" and he remains emotionless the entire time. It was kinda cloudy, and again, like some of it was ona bridge or on a beach or something...i remember a lot of water and cityscape/skylines. I think the guy was wearing denim, had glasses on, and had longer hair, like shoulder length, which I guess is long for a Japanese guy. Can you guys help me find this music video and thus the song?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU