Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did you Japan?
Hai sempai
No
Unknown
Goku
View Results

Chikimiki
May 14, 2009

A Sneaker Broker posted:

Does anyone have any recommended clothing stores? Vintage or luxury, it does not matter to me.

Depends on what you like, I would personally advise on hitting the japanese heritage & denim brand stores: Japan Blue, Momotaro, Real McCoys... Thankfully they're all in or around Harajuku.
A bit further out you have Hinoya in Ueno and Bears in Shimokitazawa.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chikimiki
May 14, 2009

Zettace posted:

It is funny when your tourist friend gets their mind blown when you pay 1022 yen for a 922 yen purchase. You get this look of "you're allowed to do that????"

You don't do that in the US? I mean, in Europe we do it all the time too - give 10,22€ for a 9,22€ purchase to get 1€ back :v: