Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did you Japan?
Hai sempai
No
Unknown
Goku
View Results

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.
What's the best way to find good, reasonably priced restaurants? When we were in NYC, we would just check the Michelin website for the nearest Bib Gourmands. That worked really well, we were always able to get a table and the food was fairly cheap. On the other hand, this didn't really work in Paris, where it seemed like the "fanciness level" was higher and we needed reservations. What's it like in Japan (Tokyo/Kyoto/Osaka)?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fantastisk
May 19, 2011

After a long night of hooking, trade didn't like the session, so he had gutted me and set me on fire, but, you know, I didn't die. I had crystallized, and now I'm a glamazon bitch ready for the runway.
Hello thread! I am currently in Japan with my boyfriend and absolutely loving it! We're meeting up with a group of friends who also happen to be visiting Japan. Do you have any recommendations for an izakaya in Kyoto with good food, good drinks, and maybe private rooms that can accommodate 6 people? Bonus if they have karaoke!