Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did you Japan?
Hai sempai
No
Unknown
Goku
View Results

Mechayahiko
May 27, 2011

Doctor Rope
I'll be in Tokyo next week for 5 days and I just want to make sure I am not missing anything.

I need to pick up a mobile wifi unit and the rechargable transit card from the airport. Am I missing anything that would be good to pick up at Narita?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mechayahiko
May 27, 2011

Doctor Rope
Anyone have a good suggestion for a data SIM card rental company. Living in Canada but flying into Narita from Hong Kong mid April. Will be spending around 8 days.

Mechayahiko
May 27, 2011

Doctor Rope
Thanks for the information. I used the mobile Wifi last time but it was a bit of a pain if we wanted to split up so I am going to try the sim cards instead.