Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did you Japan?
Hai sempai
No
Unknown
Goku
View Results

Yunvespla
Jan 21, 2016
Goon waifus, I will be in Japan the following places on the following dates:

March 29 - April 2nd - Meguro, Tokyo
April 2nd - April 3rd - Kawasaki (going to the dick fest, so what, wanna fight about it?)
April 3rd - April 4th - Asakusa, Tokyo
April 4th - April 6th - Kyoto area
April 6th - April 9th - Osaka/Nara area
April 9th - April 10th - Hiroshima/Miyajima
April 10th - April 12 - Fukuoka/Yufuin
April 12th - April 14th - Nagoya
April 14th - April 15th - Setagaya, Tokyo)
April 15th - fly back to real life/california

Anyone want to kick it? I don't know what to say about me or anything. Here's my instagram?

https://www.instagram.com/cosmicprank/

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yunvespla
Jan 21, 2016
Man, March 29th can't get here soon enough. Cannot wait for this trip.

Yunvespla
Jan 21, 2016
Any goons wanna hang? I leave for Tokyo Monday. Will also be in Kyoto, Hiroshima, Neyagawa, Fukuoka and Nagoya.

Yunvespla
Jan 21, 2016
At Shanghai airport right now, flight to Japan in an hour. Honestly, I'm surprised it lets me on this website. Six days in Tokyo (Meguro/Kawasaki/Asakusa) two in Kyoto, three in the Neyagawa/Osaka area, one in Hiroshima, two in Fukuoka and then two more in Nagoya before a final day in Tokyo then returning to Los Angeles. I'm a young dude (probably younger than most people on this forum) with no real concrete plan, just a few things on my iternerary. I booked this trip almost a year ago thinking I might of had to cancel it several times because of life thangs, but here I am! I don't have messaging on this forum but let me know goons :) I am easily amused and pretty down for anything.

Yunvespla
Jan 21, 2016
Ned, Knuc U Kinte, Phone and net work error... all of those things sound gr8.

Yunvespla
Jan 21, 2016
I've got the rest of my Tokyo days pretty much planned but does anyone in Kyoto, Osaka, Fukuoka or Nagoya want to hang out when I'm there?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yunvespla
Jan 21, 2016
I was hanging with some friends last night in Shinjuku and one had mentioned that dancing at clubs is banned... I haven't been to a club yet in Tokyo and wanted to make tonight my first time, but, gently caress, I don't really know what else to do at a club. Is he full of it? What's the best one or two in Tokyo if I can only go to one or two?