Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Did you Japan?
Hai sempai
No
Unknown
Goku
View Results

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

History Comes Inside! posted:

Yeah that’s my point, iMessage and WhatsApp are tied to your phone number and will do dumb poo poo like just send any incoming messages off into the ether instead if you change your SIM card because even though they work over wifi they’re tied to your phone number.

With pocket wifi you don’t change your phone number so they just work normally over the wifi still and you don’t even have to think about it.

can be tied to your phone number

i popped out my sim and just used the bmobile esim and imessage freaked out for a day but finally got the hint to just use my apple account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

Good Listener posted:

Is there a good JR site which lists all the train station's hours and the like? I wanna see ahead of time when the last train back to Kamata is and such.

https://www.hyperdia.com/

there should be some options to search by first/last

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
Oh no :(

that said, gmaps is pretty dece at train stuff now. it used to be real bad as recently as a few years ago; it’ll still choose dumb routes on things depending on the timing, but it’s OK.

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
some people have the good stuff, tho

stimulants

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
i knew that all of the IC cards were puns and stuff, but i only figured out what manaca was supposed to be… 真ん中…

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
saizeriya omakase

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
+1 for nagoya being OK

(posted from nagoya)

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。
japanese baseball is fun

i love that they televise koshien

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Phone
Jul 30, 2005

親子丼をほしい。

peanut posted:

Now I'm trying to find a map with all 200 exits of Shinjuku station, but human technology hasn't found a way to imbed this information in a 2D image yet

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/shinjukudungeon/id650438517