Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I love using my steam controller to play Sir, You Are Being Hunted

A cool thing about language is that of all possible ways to arrange words into valid sentences, the vast majority of them will never be spoken. I really wish the title of that game was one of them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

That Dragon Cancer

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

In Training posted:

That Dragon Cancer

I thought you were being metaphorical about Billzard esports aids, but it turns out that this is also the title of a game

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The autobiographical Ouya exclusive from a husband and wife indie dev team.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

In Training posted:

The autobiographical Ouya exclusive from a husband and wife indie dev team.

Duck Game

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

One day a game developer will arrange a series of characters and words for his games name and unwittingly arrange the exact order of the secret cabbalistic characters that make the true name of God YHWH and attain the state of Godhead, creating a new universe.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

One day a game developer will arrange a series of characters and words for his games name and unwittingly arrange the exact order of the secret cabbalistic characters that make the true name of God YHWH and attain the state of Godhead, creating a new universe.

shut up dude

Ristolaz
Sep 29, 2005

By completely blowing off my BS you have passed the first trial

McDonalds!!!!! *pentagram begins shimmering*

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Ristolaz posted:

McDonalds!!!!! *pentagram begins shimmering*

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Nods sternly while quietly farting*

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

A life time of drinking favela water has warped your brain. :tipshat:

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax

This would be a good plot for an anime if the new world he makes is just wall to wall hot chicks that have never seen a man before

a bay
Oct 14, 2014

by Lowtax
One day MLG will make an offering of burned cheese dust and a goblet of soft drink of a color not made by god while chanting the name of the donkey headed pea cock that is the CFO of Activision in return for an entire tv channel of only the most win sauce moments in professional gaming and definitely no infomercials or reality show re runs

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Activision-Blizzard Purchases MLG Network; CEO Pledges to Launch "The ESPN of eSports"

sounds freakin g epic

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

can't wait to watch hearthstone on cable tv and twitch at the same time

Fluo
May 25, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

can't wait to watch hearthstone on cable tv and twitch at the same time

will u be playin it on your phone too?! ;d

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Get lost.

Fluo
May 25, 2007

turn left dale!!! nooooo

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Jesus. Didn't think AIDS could spread this fast.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the premier esport channel that broadcasts all your favourite matches from heartthstone, overwatch and starcraft 2

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
love all the irony edgelords acting like esports is fail and AIDS itt. thgis might blow your fedora off but the simple fact of the matter is that these ATHLETES get paid to game whike youve been gaming for free your whole goddamn life

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Is esport like Spanish for athletics or

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

that's deportes.

lesbian baphomet
Nov 30, 2011

furthermore, return to gbs.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Gas

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

apropos to nothing posted:

love all the irony edgelords acting like esports is fail and AIDS itt. thgis might blow your fedora off but the simple fact of the matter is that these ATHLETES get paid to game whike youve been gaming for free your whole goddamn life

Maybe they'll get paid to play something good someday.

Dec 26, 2012

lesbian baphomet posted:

furthermore, return to gbs.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

lmao @ this thread's first page tho

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

did someone link this forum in GBS or something

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

apropos to nothing posted:

actually ive won many prizes from my gaming skills so maybe you should check your sources

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
a second AIDSquake has just hit the thread itself

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Bobnumerotres posted:

lmao @ this thread's first page tho

Is it possible to goldmine/gas individual pages of a thread

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I love using my steam controller to play Sir, You Are Being Hunted

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Fluo posted:

will u be playin it on your phone too?! ;d

This guy added me on steam out of the blue,,, even though I don't think I've ever seen him post

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

PsychoJosh before he ever even posted added me on steam many years ago and started showing me his original character art, and fanart. At the time it wasn't even giantess fetish stuff so regardless of me knowing great man Josh Tejada as a mere lurker before he was cool, I was still a bit surprised later on.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Larry Parrish posted:

This guy added me on steam out of the blue,,, even though I don't think I've ever seen him post

Same here, and I accepted his friend request

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Benny D posted:

Finally, Korea will have its own channel in America

i never imagined that korean telenovelas would have so many fat white guys throwing tantrums

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

The White Dragon posted:

i never imagined that korean telenovelas would have so many fat white guys throwing tantrums

It's not a telenovela unless it's in Spanish retard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Black Baby Goku posted:

Same here, and I accepted his friend request

you can never have too many friends

• Locked thread