Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.
I actually kinda like the Paranoia reboot art so far. It reminds me of the art in those safety pamphlets you find on airplanes, which I think is appropriate for the setting.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

When they passed out body parts in the comics today, I got Cathy's nose and Dick Tracy's private parts.

marshmallow creep posted:

This version of Paranoia really seems like they should have made one of those pvp board games instead. Perhaps a random win condition--"the trouble that needs shooting"--that can be met as a team or individually, but also players get victory points for outing others as traitors or removing other players from the game. A board game would at least be over relatively quickly instead of fostering multi session animosity.

Betrayal at Alpha Complex

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

theironjef posted:

drat, undone by my usual cheerful demeanor.

If it makes you feel any better, my wife still swears that there’s an ALF movie that she saw as a kid *somewhere*.

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

The fluff of Scion 2e is great, but overall the system has the feeling of “FATE Core with a d10 dice pool systems and bunch of fiddly subsystems it didn’t really need.”

Simian_Prime
Nov 6, 2011

The succubus lady looks like something that you’d see on a Spinal Tap album cover