Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thatdarnedbob
Jan 1, 2006
why must this exist?
I used the library last month, sat in a nice cloth chair, and got swarmed by bedbugs. I used the family bathroom to strip and get rid of as many as possible, and washed both myself and my clothes in seriously hot water as soon as I got home. When I used the library this month I made sure to only touch metal chairs. A+ would borrow books again.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatdarnedbob
Jan 1, 2006
why must this exist?

The Grey posted:

When I was a kid we used to.check out stuffed animal puppets from the library. I can't imagine how gross they actually were and it kind of seems like a weird thing now that I look back at it.

Yeah statistically it's basically guaranteed that one of those puppets was hosed before you got it

thatdarnedbob
Jan 1, 2006
why must this exist?
Check out this library. By turning an abandoned Walmart into its new main library, a very poor county with less than 1 million residents combatted blight while getting a world-class library on the cheap.

• Locked thread