Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

Wormskull posted:

I used to get really into the franchise mode of ESPN NFL 2K5 and my sister hid in my room once and caught me muttering to one of the players I was drafting, "Oh you are a bad rear end..."

Lmfao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

Wormskull posted:

I used to get really into the franchise mode of ESPN NFL 2K5 and my sister hid in my room once and caught me muttering to one of the players I was drafting, "Oh you are a bad rear end..."

haha

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Lmfao.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Wormskull posted:

Lol

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

nice. some unfiltered uncensored Gamer Noises ftw

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

lol

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

when i was like 14 id play franchise mode in games like that with the radio on and after i was done talking to my cousin i put the phone down thinking id hung up and sang along to some destinys child song or something not realizing my cousin was still on the line

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
*in Raiden voice as I pay off loan in Animal Crossing* we're done here!

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I will probbaly stream Binding of Isaac tonight because I want to record my mega satan fight for the gaming goals thread anyway, and hell, why not stream it.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

http://www.twitch.tv/travsouls/

failing hard at maria in bloodborne right now

edit: I need blood vials, until tomorrow all

Evil Eagle fucked around with this message at 00:45 on Jan 8, 2016

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm live now... Twitch / in_training. I will attempt mega Satan once or twice depending on how long it takes

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

In Training posted:

I'm live now... Twitch / in_training. I will attempt mega Satan once or twice depending on how long it takes

You have a really neat and interesting taste in music.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

after a few false starts i played like complete rear end on the isaac fight and hosed it up. theres always tomorrow.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I may stream soon, since I got the itch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Slur posted:

You have a really neat and interesting taste in music.

I went and looked at the VOD and it all got muted...thats pretty hosed up technology.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Add me as froends on twitch

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
https://www.twitch.tv/johansense

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

Wormskull posted:

lol

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I wanna stream bloodborne but I'm surrounded by people playing league of legends and downloading terrible ps4 games...I'll try but it's probably not going to work

http://www.twitch.tv/travsouls/

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

this fight's SL4 battle theme: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyyIhgUHJYc

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I will probably stream my mega satan attempts again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

First attempt was a non starter. Gonna make a late night cup of coffee an try again

program666
Aug 22, 2013

A giant carnivorous dinosaur
is there a place to check your musical taste? the song playing before this one was cool

Fluo
May 25, 2007

everyone is offline atm

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got an insanely OP combination (Holy Mantle + Mom's Knife + Homing Shots) and beat Mega Satan without taking a hit.

Great Joe
Aug 13, 2008

http://hitbox.tv/YourAverageJoe

jackbox

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If my internet lets me I'm going to stream playing Wind Waker for a little bit I think.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.

Wormskull posted:

If my internet lets me I'm going to stream playing Wind Waker for a little bit I think.

Original or HD?

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Slur posted:

Original or HD?

I got this one. HD.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It was HD. In the stream, which no one watched so it don't matter, but I beat the Wind Temple. The boss fight was cool visually and conceptually but really easy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twitch.tv/awildabra Here's my boy A Wild Abra playing a pokemon looking Smash Bros clone.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Wormskull posted:

http://www.twitch.tv/awildabra Here's my boy A Wild Abra playing a pokemon looking Smash Bros clone.

[In Abras southern accent impression voice] Oh heeeyul yea boah

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[In Abras southern accent impression voice] Oh heeeyul yea boah

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I clicked that stream and he started his 'Southern' accent which immediately sounded like a Jewish New Yorker trying to do a Cockney accent.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I thought it sounded like someone doing a meh Dusty Rhodes impression myself.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

Wormskull posted:

It was HD. In the stream, which no one watched so it don't matter, but I beat the Wind Temple. The boss fight was cool visually and conceptually but really easy.

I tuned in long enough to see that you have like 3 islands mapped total do you just hate that fish or what?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I tuned in long enough to see that you have like 3 islands mapped total do you just hate that fish or what?

I could never figure out how to talk to the fish so I just started memorizing where things are.