Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

if you want to see me play games you must be my friend on steam. i dont know how to stream

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

when im gaming home alone i mutter the nba jam announcers phrases

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I used to get really into the franchise mode of ESPN NFL 2K5 and my sister hid in my room once and caught me muttering to one of the players I was drafting, "Oh you are a bad rear end..."

boomshakalaka

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I'm playing Mario Maker for like another hour or two but I'm trying to set good times so it might be boring since I'm playing levels over and over. I did 2 WRs so I might not be speed running too much longer.

i heard you type this post on stream

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I'm going to stream playing SMB3 small mario only for a while and then go to Super Mario Maker probably. No mic though, sorry, since I'm watching a stream at the same time lol. twitch.tv/wormskull

cant even beat the fuirst level

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

congrats on getting a game over on level 2 of mario3 wormskull

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

last year i played through mario 3 for the first time in years and beat every level of the game in one sitting

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

mysterious loyall X posted:

i'm going to stream small mario only mario 3 and beat it,

dont game over on level 2

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

DQ Minecraft looks pretty cool tbh.

it looks better than minecraft which ive only ever seen screenshots of

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

i gotta snow day to bro. we're supposed to get like 6 inches and in South Carolina that poo poo is cray..

smdh

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I been talking to myself for like an hour.

lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I moved from my redwood tree to one I liked better.

interesting

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Dude give me time to eat these 3 sausages.

the names of the men?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

How's this for KhanTent.

lmfao, dooby dogs for dinner again?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

It's Andouille Cajun Style Sausage on old buns with Sharp Cheddar Cheese from Wal Mart.

theyre doobie dogs

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i still have to work out how to stream but would anyone be awake to watch me play a budget prison escape game from 2001?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i worked out how to stream and feel really proud even though my upload speed is really bad so my quality will be terrible lol. also my gaming pc is a midrange pc from 2011 so i probably couldnt even stream any games like cs without it exploding.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im waiting for my homie wormskull whos capable of watching hours of bad content, the only content im cpable of, and other imps to say they are going to watch me stream a budget prison escape game from 2001 so we can all get in chat and be really rowdy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I rarely participate in chats and I'm never rowdy.

be a rowdy boy

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

please watch me play some quake before i go to the movies and tell me any problems with the stream http://www.twitch.tv/theflyingfish_

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im going to see hateful eight, thank you wormskull for working out how to get my lovely internet to work with streaming

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

tomorrow im going to make my microphone come out of more than 1 channel and then play 2001 activision budget title, alcatraz: prison escape

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

even murking bots i cant speak while playing quake lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

I would probably just mumble the math I'm trying to do in my head out loud a lot while I played.

lmao. i used to do that when i first started

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

le me unemployed living with my parents mumbling math at 3 in the morning until someone bangs in the door telling me to go to bed.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

when fraze entered the scene him and his brother were referred to as the hockley family retards for 2 years thanks to yours truly because he was bragging about being a pro halo player

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

just so everyone knows I'm in the theatre now. I'm seeing it on 70mm film

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

That movie is awesome dude. Enjoy

drinking a beer and eating popcorn in a classic cinema waiting for a 3 hour movie to start ftw

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

update: the movie was badass but there were a lot of hipsters there and ive got to be honest, i freaking hate them

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

Gonna do some 100 Mario before calling it.

i made a new level if you missed my post in the mario maker thread

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im about to play 1998 dinosaur hunting sim carnivores and then move onto alcatraz: prison escape. currently just working out how to put twtich chat into a game overlay (one monitor here)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

trying to jack off posted:

im about to play 1998 dinosaur hunting sim carnivores and then move onto alcatraz: prison escape. currently just working out how to put twtich chat into a game overlay (one monitor here)

i couldnt work it out (extremely dumb) so im going to use my phone http://www.twitch.tv/theflyingfish_

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i picked the perfect set of options to hard lock my pc and force a restart using a game from 1998. win

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Oh my god i played the poo poo out of carnivores

its really unstable on windows 10 surprisingly

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

Itd be cool to stream csgo but noone would enjoy t and its a game i need all muh broadbandz for :(

i would enjoy it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

i just had some of my best games from the past month. i almost got an ace 3 times but died to the last guy on each and one of them a 1v5

i clutched a 1v4 yesterday :cool:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im going to stream soon and not play carnivores so hopefully my pc wont explode

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

http://www.twitch.tv/theflyingfish_ watch me setup and then play soldier of fortune and maybe post on the forums since my stream captures my monitor and not the game window

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the game says well done, assman when i beat a level