Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I streamed Robot Alchemic Drive here https://www.twitch.tv/in_training but haven't done anything since. I went through the trouble of setting it all up though so I want to do more with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Is your voice on it. When I was streaming rad it was picking up my mic the whole time and I didn't even realize

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I used to get really into the franchise mode of ESPN NFL 2K5 and my sister hid in my room once and caught me muttering to one of the players I was drafting, "Oh you are a bad rear end..."

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I will probbaly stream Binding of Isaac tonight because I want to record my mega satan fight for the gaming goals thread anyway, and hell, why not stream it.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm live now... Twitch / in_training. I will attempt mega Satan once or twice depending on how long it takes

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

after a few false starts i played like complete rear end on the isaac fight and hosed it up. theres always tomorrow.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Slur posted:

You have a really neat and interesting taste in music.

I went and looked at the VOD and it all got muted...thats pretty hosed up technology.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I will probably stream my mega satan attempts again.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

First attempt was a non starter. Gonna make a late night cup of coffee an try again

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I got an insanely OP combination (Holy Mantle + Mom's Knife + Homing Shots) and beat Mega Satan without taking a hit.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Slur posted:

Original or HD?

I got this one. HD.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

You can talk to the fish with fish food, if you want to know. You probably know where everything is at this point though.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was watching Wormskull die in Mega Man a lot while making dinner last night. Good stuff,

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

crunk dork posted:

im going to stream dark souls starting NOW.

I might do this as well. Attempting an SL1 run.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm live with an SL1 run. For a little bit at least.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Died on Quelaag and then realized I didn't actually rest at the sewers bonfire QQ.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lighting a bonfire doesn't reset enemies , but I think you can warp to lit bonfires you haven't rested at. Not too sure

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://www.twitch.tv/in_training The SL1 run continues in earnest.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Quelaag's down.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't beat the sun level in World 2

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im probably gonna stream the Dragon Quest Builders demo, for people interested in seeing what a dragon quest minecraft crossover looks like.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://www.twitch.tv/in_training Live with Dragon Quest Builders

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I am done for now. The game is cooler than I expected it to be.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

fozzy fosbourne posted:

poo poo i missed it

http://www.twitch.tv/in_training/v/36871926

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Im gonna leave the replay on for the music this evening.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

that ivy guy posted:

looking forward to more in the future

The save feature was disabled for the demo, so I don't think there will be any more, unless the game actually gets localized.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I'm going to streaming the last 3 chapters of yakuza 2.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I noticed the push notification, but, I can't really watch. Should have fallen asleep two hours ago but I been playing Paper Jam.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

please watch me play some quake before i go to the movies and tell me any problems with the stream http://www.twitch.tv/theflyingfish_

Hell I'll watch.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

mysterious loyall X posted:

tfw you have no epic bucket seat gamer chair that costs 500 dollars

The left arm rest pad of the chair I bought at target on clearance a year ago fell off last month and I haven't replaced it yet

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Lol

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

I'm streaming minecraft.

I just got the push notification.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

i might try to stream Pathologic Classic HD tonight.

Ooooo. I think I own this because I'm backed their KS but I'm gonna wait for the remake.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

frank.club posted:

I missed the KS but it's currently on sale for like 8 or 9 dollars and i got it. Is the full remake still coming out this year?

I can't parse their backer emails because they're in the form of google translated Russian poetry so I have no clue

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

trying to jack off posted:

im not bluescreened now so im back into this, if you're watching my stream you got to see me type this post

watching while i wait for a huge webm to upload.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

This game looks badass.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

the webm is finished uploading so now im going to game. its cool that in soldier of fortune everytime you swap weapons you flip them around at least 360 degrees

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I will stream Talos Principle tonight I suppose. Why not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

http://www.twitch.tv/in_training Live now.