Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

You can follow me at twitch.tv/wormskull.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I don't stream much lately since my internet has been rear end though.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

The video on your stream is real hitchy OP and it makes it hard for me to watch it. Sorry.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Super Mario 2970.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

https://www.youtube.com/user/psion0011 OP Here are the vids I was talking about.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Skylark posted:

Cool... Im gonna be better at mario than them by the time all is said and done. Because ibelieve in myself. :colbert:

Good luck.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

And your stream was still hitchy at least for me when you restarted it. I wish I knew more about fixing that kind of stuff.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

*grunts like a baby taking a poo poo*

Yeah baby.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I used to get really into the franchise mode of ESPN NFL 2K5 and my sister hid in my room once and caught me muttering to one of the players I was drafting, "Oh you are a bad rear end..."

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I may stream soon, since I got the itch.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If my internet lets me I'm going to stream playing Wind Waker for a little bit I think.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It was HD. In the stream, which no one watched so it don't matter, but I beat the Wind Temple. The boss fight was cool visually and conceptually but really easy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twitch.tv/awildabra Here's my boy A Wild Abra playing a pokemon looking Smash Bros clone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[In Abras southern accent impression voice] Oh heeeyul yea boah

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I thought it sounded like someone doing a meh Dusty Rhodes impression myself.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

I tuned in long enough to see that you have like 3 islands mapped total do you just hate that fish or what?

I could never figure out how to talk to the fish so I just started memorizing where things are.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I figured but I couldn't be bothered to find the guy who sells fish food and I had no idea what he was going to tell me anyway, maybe some stupid thing about where to find a map chart or whatever so I didn't bother.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I won't watch it probably but good luck.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Whoa I didn't know there was a totally different OBS now of days, I had still been using the old pre-MultiPlatform version.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

does anyone want to watch me struggle to remember how to play Rogue Galaxy

I will for a bit probably, but I gotta go make some noms.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

crunk dork posted:

im trying to figure this poo poo out and the only game i want to stream really is dark souls and it crashes unless i broadcast the entire monitor lol

Afraid I dunno how to help you there.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Probably the insanity of Japanese Game Devs at work in that situation.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Rogue Galaxy is awesome. I just unlocked some forging zone that I can use to make items but I also have to actually create the factory first?? IDK how that all works and there's like 10 pages of tutorials on it that I didn't want to bore the streamers with. I'll look into that stuff on my own time, out of respect. Hella stoked to build a factory in the Dark Cloud style

Hell I'd watch it if I wasn't already someone do essentially the same thing in Minecraft.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm playing Mario Maker for like another hour or two but I'm trying to set good times so it might be boring since I'm playing levels over and over. I did 2 WRs so I might not be speed running too much longer.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Bob I played this level and I was talking some poo poo about how you always do spinjump levels and I felt kind of bad after so I deleted the VOD but I kept this. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Zw659IBHqQ Methinks you should look into it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

mysterious loyall X posted:

i expect the slect button to be sort of at the bottom of the touch pad

Same.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Clears throat. I'm feeling like I'll probably stream me playing Shovel Knight but no mic since I'm going to be watching a stream and lay on my bed while I do it... But I'll talk in the chat. twitch.tv/wormskull

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was thinking about streaming Dragon's Doge but I probably won't tonight. Well, that's my thoughts on streaming everyone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Doge and Dogma sound nothing alike.

:rowdytrout:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to stream playing SMB3 small mario only for a while and then go to Super Mario Maker probably. No mic though, sorry, since I'm watching a stream at the same time lol. twitch.tv/wormskull

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I haven't played this in like 15 years and the physics and stuff is all way different from Mario Maker. :weedass:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

it was funny at agdq when they explained you wont see mario 3 levels in mario maker cuz they run real mario 3

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Mario has way more momentum and stuff in this and I been playing so much Mario Maker it's throwing me off, I'm basically a child again. So give me a break.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to stream my second world of Hardcore Diamond Challenge in FTB Infinity Expert Mode.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alright I'm about to go live. http://www.twitch.tv/wormskull

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

My internet is trying to make a fool out of me so I'm going to make dinner real quick and then see if I can stream again in like 30 minutes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

it looks better than minecraft which ive only ever seen screenshots of

Good news. I'm about to stream some minecraft in 5 minutes. Tune in.