Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

i gotta snow day to bro. we're supposed to get like 6 inches and in South Carolina that poo poo is cray..

W-hat's his name?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I been talking to myself for like an hour.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I moved from my redwood tree to one I liked better.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to see if I can find a minecraft mod that lets me chat on twitch via the minecraft chat so I can stream and watch bacon donut at the same time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Get a phone so you can watch bd on it whilst using other streams.

Yeah I was considering using my ipad.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I will likely do that though it'll be in a few mins since I'm gonna eat first.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

is there any content or are you all fake gamers

Dude give me time to eat these 3 sausages.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

How's this for KhanTent.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's Andouille Cajun Style Sausage on old buns with Sharp Cheddar Cheese from Wal Mart.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alright going live soon.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Slur posted:

gotta keep repostin' that URL.

http://www.twitch.tv/wormskull

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I rarely participate in chats and I'm never rowdy.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'll watch almost anything as long as I like the caster and it doesn't slideshow which just makes me subconsciously and then really consciously impatient and irritable.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

http://www.twitch.tv/thegoodnessgrille Here's Zach and Marissa from Zthon playing Undertale. I probably not gonna watch it but if anyone is in the mood.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

trying to jack off posted:

please watch me play some quake before i go to the movies and tell me any problems with the stream http://www.twitch.tv/theflyingfish_

Problem 1: Where's your Tip button and microphone.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Np man. Good luck with it in the future, and test a few things out if you wish.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

even murking bots i cant speak while playing quake lol

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I would probably just mumble the math I'm trying to do in my head out loud a lot while I played.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I like watching the russian guys like Cooller and Ash play it since their just talking casually in Russian the entire time about Star Wars or whatever.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

If I don't say it out loud I usually forget to keep doing it I've found and I hate having to go off my intuition since everyone else playing the game has been playing it 10 times as long as me so I can't afford to be early or late.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

when fraze entered the scene him and his brother were referred to as the hockley family retards for 2 years thanks to yours truly because he was bragging about being a pro halo player

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I liked when he visited the UK and casted with Zoot and ins.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lmfao I'm watching Bacon After Dark and some guy called him fat and he did the worst your mom is fat joke I ever heard and laughed for about 5 minutes. Dark Bacon is loving nasty man...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I laughed at William Regal running around with a bunch of Workers. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ci1wkgqt6g8 lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sheesh the train whistle gets me every time.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Alright I'm bout to pop off another stream of Minecraft, and maybe 100 Mario, so stay tuned. twitch.tv/wormskull

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Gonna do some 100 Mario before calling it.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

i made a new level if you missed my post in the mario maker thread

I saw it but I'm too tired to take on something "More Insane Than Shellshock" ATM.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

P'raps it's for the best. There are some really disgusting trolls in the chat right now.

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to play minecraft.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Oh hellz yes - gonna crack open a few of these bad boys and have a watch.

I changed my mind since bacon was streaming but maybe I will in a little bit... Sorry.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

I peeped (YOSPOS term for looked at) Bacon Donuts stream...guy seems pretty epic.

He just said that as a charity goal for a big number he would change his name, legally, to Bacon _ Donut.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm going to watch Sweetielise play Splatoon for a few minutes and than probably strim.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Okay I went live.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

This ones for you, TopKek MacDougal. loving troll.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm streaming minecraft.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm probably never going to try to stream this modpack again on expert mode but an expert mode MP server would be fairly win probably.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm debating if I want to stream le Heavily Modded Minecraft. Also thinking about 100 mario since I haven't unlocked many costumes.