Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Add me as froends on twitch

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
https://www.twitch.tv/johansense

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
the imp zone quiplash streamathon

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Clears throat. I'm feeling like I'll probably stream me playing Shovel Knight but no mic since I'm going to be watching a stream and lay on my bed while I do it... But I'll talk in the chat. twitch.tv/wormskull

i thought about streaming my attempts at deathless shovel knight

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

OxMan posted:

Resting respawns enemies and heals you.

hes asking if there was any reason for making the action of lighting the bonfire a separate one from using it. I imagine he comes at it from a mechanics standpoint in that, if the bonfire were already lit, it would make no difference gameplay wise though I can't remember if you can warp to lit bonfires if you haven't rested in them.
my best guess is it was for "lore reasons", since the world is dying and fire is life etc

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
"Bacon_Donut is actually diabetic so he couldn't eat a bacon donut"
-Wormskull 2016

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Alright I'm bout to pop off another stream of Minecraft, and maybe 100 Mario, so stay tuned. twitch.tv/wormskull

just came home gonna take a peep

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

trying to jack off posted:

im about to play 1998 dinosaur hunting sim carnivores and then move onto alcatraz: prison escape. currently just working out how to put twtich chat into a game overlay (one monitor here)

Oh my god i played the poo poo out of carnivores

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
the most notorious minecraft twitch snipe troll

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Itd be cool to stream csgo but noone would enjoy t and its a game i need all muh broadbandz for :(

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

i would enjoy it

i just had some of my best games from the past month. i almost got an ace 3 times but died to the last guy on each and one of them a 1v5

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

i clutched a 1v4 yesterday :cool:

did some sick clutches today i think one of em was a 1v4 too. still, i feel so buttfrustrated when i piss the last guy away for 70 damage

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
while doing some recording stuff for a video i completed mario 3 world 1 as small mario. Thinking of doing the small mario 3 challenge and stream it

absolutely anything posted:

im def gonna do more random mame streams that was fun. run and gun is a cool b ball game http://www.hitbox.tv/video/873515/description?t=1:55

ive had an idea for a while where me and a friend play every single mame release through mamehub online but it seems like a daunting task and last time i tried mamehub refused to connect you should see about that

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I'm gonna do a couple hours of HMC and then Mario I think.

Hazy Maze Cave is not a very good stage imo, even though you can easily visit QPUs in it

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
sebmal.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Hello.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Daniel.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

Wait aminute, is this the original host of ULTRAJMAN SLAPPED LIVE ON STREAM BY HIS MOM video?

shoutouts to momma_slappz

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

So we can have epic Pimp Zone servers where we all help cobuild giant Steven Universe statues

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

I set a stupid scunt on fire and then peed on her and uninstalled it.

the amount of dicks on the achievement page for postal 2 is staggering

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

somewhere out there is a hilarious steam profile with all of these and the one for sending a cake to the developer for that one anime visual novel

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

I got an achievement for peeing on someone until they vomited

i think the one for luring a cop with a piss soaked donut is cool because it means the game keeps track of stuff that's peed on.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
launched lovely planet yet again to get used to the shooting again tomorrow i might stream some derusting, maybe even attempt a 100% run

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

I would love to see someone better than me play some World 5

honestly my favourite for raw skill has to be the swamp. sick reflexes and nice apple shots

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Wormskull posted:

I might play it on Sunday or some time when I have a lot of free time.

i might watch!!!! also are friends leaderboards broken? i remember way back when i couldn't find prefuse's times even though he played the game before me, and i can't find yours, unless they are on your other account

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
uhh ill try to stream The Lovely Planet so you can watch me stumble my way through it as i try to remember how to play it well

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

rediscover posted:

I started playing Heavily modded Minecraft because of your streams and it seems like all the cool stuff is going to take a long rear end time to get to cause of all the poo poo you need.. I'm having fun though

been having that thought lately...

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Just set th efucking minecraft imp zone modded server up already!!

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

who the hell knows, also bleed owns so bad, i want to marry it

bleed owns

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

In Training posted:

I'll probably stream the max Payne finale tomorrow.

max payne project lead's career:
http://www.mobygames.com/developer/sheet/view/developerId,2128/

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
that IS cool

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
obsessively checking the art terminals because of the occasional numbers, being sure i checked every single one of them then getting to the point where you input the code and realizing i missed a few right before rickenbacker made me completely fizzle out of SSHOCK2

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

you've had so many good games destroyed by your gamer ocd lol

i honestly cant remember anything else like the sshock2 thing

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Elton John: M-m-m-mario with the bae

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
i want to stream but this connections top upload speed is like 8 kb/s and uploading anything for some reason makes me unable to use the internet

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
Sebmal.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
apparently theres a way to hook up twitch api interface connect computer and have roller coaster tycoon park visitors be chat members

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
entered a guys stream and he immediately started playing the mr bones music and put me on the endless ride and then i closed the tab, ashamed that i got caught by such an obvious trap.

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
wish i could stream csgo for all my buddies who love the game :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
im gonna own every single one of you in about 20 months