Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

^ epic stream going on here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
biting bob's style and streaming nuclear throne. https://www.twitch.tv/r4discover/

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lolling about the time Bob put his pants on his head thinking that's the right way to wear them, among other retarded poo poo he did and does all the time. I'm crying laughing about it acyually lol

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

lmao. i don't like the toxic crossbow

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Bob said to post in this thread that he's about to "bite these moths"? Don't really know what that means but he said to say that.

you are a loyal friend

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

https://www.twitch.tv/r4discover

more nuclear throne. idk how long i might get bored.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i love this kind of poo poo

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

come on.. don't be a dick bro you know what the link is.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Evil Eagle solidifying his place as strongest gamer in imp zone. this is sick dude

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

dionysian posted:

Thanks Rediscover for doing really retarded trolls on Demonius and getting banned from his chat, which also somehow got me banned because he thought I was your alt.

Well, you shouldn't have been doing really retarded trolls on him

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)