Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i used to stream spelunky dailies like more than a year ago but the thought of ever playing spelunky again makes me phyiscally ill

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

just found a stream where i play castlevania 3 japanese version with the sick soundtrack over the course of 2 hours. badass!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

Is your voice on it. When I was streaming rad it was picking up my mic the whole time and I didn't even realize

no.

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i want to stry streaming shmups again now that i have a computer that can maybe handle it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I used to get really into the franchise mode of ESPN NFL 2K5 and my sister hid in my room once and caught me muttering to one of the players I was drafting, "Oh you are a bad rear end..."

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

How do you stream on ps4.

i expect the slect button to be sort of at the bottom of the touch pad

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Doge and Dogma sound nothing alike.

they have 3 similar letters

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm going to stream small mario only mario 3 and beat it,

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

alright, once the laudries done i'm going to stream [b]beating mario 3 in only small mode

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i want to try streaming shumps, so if your life is totally miserable and you ahve nothing better to do, check out me setup obs and credit feed thru Kestui a game i haven't played muhc in 3 years that i used to be good at http://www.twitch.tv/dinosaurjerk69/

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i do not have a mic! i have no epic le reaction cam! i don't even have a race car gamer chair! i will not interact with the chat!!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

that game is really stressful!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

tfw you have no epic bucket seat gamer chair that costs 500 dollars

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

gwah!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

The left arm rest pad of the chair I bought at target on clearance a year ago fell off last month and I haven't replaced it yet

i have a chair i bought from ikea

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

personally, i'm fairly impressed i managed to lose 3 guys on the stage 4 boss, because he's the easiest in the game probably

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

if i had a bucket racing chair and a big mic with fur all over it for some reason i could bvecome a famous streamer and quit my job :sigh:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

do u want to watch me play rote memorizatinpo game of shmup ? then tune in friends http://www.twitch.tv/dinosaurjerk69

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i beat the game so now i don't have to play it for another 3 years. thanks for your support if you were watching, unless you're a troll

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

drat Postal is an awful game.

it stinks!

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Alright I'm continuing my SMT adventure for a little bit.

godbless

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

there was some cgi penguin game from the mid to late 90s tht looked good once but idr what it was called

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

sreaming battle garegga in aminute https://www.twitch.tv/dinosaurjerk69

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

she should make a community with me....in holy matrimony sanctioned by the one catholic and apostolic church :wink::wink::swoon::o::i:::i:::I:o:

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

i'm clown man

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

oh baby

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

I loke the dog

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Ballzmans tonight most likely. And I mean it this time.

did u get it on pc

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

lmao

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I have an idea for a stream but I need to talk to a twitch cop to see if I can get away with it.

You can do it

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

YIPES [Casting Yobgoblins game in a GG tournament.] The full Chris Brown—oh my Goodness!

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

yobgoblin is the guy who hits jonah hill with his car in superbad

lol

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

jp 1hko version or usa version? i only beat usa verson 1 hit jp version is INSANE

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

absolutely anything posted:

usa is the one hit death one and i beat that

oh. goongrats

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Congrats

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

I was listening to a Christian power ballad comp album playing Isaac last night and rich_quon1 (Rich Quon!!) showed up and said Yeah I gently caress with the jesus songs. lmao

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

Wormskull posted:

Korean George and his homey were awesome. And the guy with a Nelly avatar that called me the gayest sounding white fag he’s ever seen.

Lol