Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

I used to get really into the franchise mode of ESPN NFL 2K5 and my sister hid in my room once and caught me muttering to one of the players I was drafting, "Oh you are a bad rear end..."

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

when i was like 14 id play franchise mode in games like that with the radio on and after i was done talking to my cousin i put the phone down thinking id hung up and sang along to some destinys child song or something not realizing my cousin was still on the line

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

No way dude.

lmfao

lmao

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

Wormskull posted:

It's the underdog competitor that people with hosed up priorities use instead of twitch, AFAIK. If your just streaming for your homies it's probably great I guess.

its nice for not having as much of a delay as twitch mainly

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

The one night I played Robot Alchemic Drive some guy joined the chat and was flipping out saying he had the game on his watch list for years and nobody had ever played and I made his evening. That was cool

lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SM64Guy
Apr 1, 2005

In Training posted:

It's hosed up that Windows 10 installs itself without asking now. I came from work one day and it was installed even though I declined the installation months again when it was asking.

does it really, it hasnt happened to me yet but it constantly asks me